Now accepting nominations for the ARRO Executive Committee 2019-2021 term
ARRO is currently accepting nominations for the ARRO Executive Committee. Current PGY-2 and PGY-3 residents are eligible for a 2-year appointment beginning in April 2019. Each residency program is allowed to submit one nomination. Nominations must be submitted via email to ARRO
by December 12, 2018, and should include a current CV, a statement explaining the nominee’s interest in and/or ideas for the committee (one page maximum) and a letter of support from the residency program director. These materials will be made public on the ARRO website during the elections, which will run through January 17, 2019. Residents from smaller programs are encouraged to apply; one Executive Committee Member will represent a program of six or fewer residents. Residents at the same institution as the current Executive Committee Members
are not eligible for nomination. Only one nominee per residency program is allowed. Please submit your nomination and send any questions via email to ARRO
You’ve worked hard and you’re almost there – you are about to complete your residency!
Join ASTRO now at a Special Membership Rate for residents who will complete a residency or fellowship in 2018.
Join ASTRO today at the special rate of only $69 and become a member for the remainder of 2018. We’ll even waive your application fee. Join prior to December 31 and SAVE 50 PERCENT on your 2019 membership dues.
ASTRO has made it easier than ever for you to become a full member and enjoy the benefits of your professional society.
To learn more, click on the image to the right.
Your voice is important to ASTRO and to the field of radiation oncology. Membership in ASTRO allows you to continue your professional development, but it’s also an investment in your future. We are offering you the opportunity to join ASTRO at a very low discount rate for the remainder of this year and for next year.*
You will qualify for all the benefits of membership including:
- Free print and online subscriptions to the International Journal of Radiation Oncology•Biology•Physics (Red Journal) and Practical Radiation Oncology (PRO).
- Free subscriptions to the weekly ASTROgram and quarterly ASTROnews magazine.
- Member discounts for submissions to Advances in Radiation Oncology, meeting registrations, courses and publications.
- Opportunity to earn continuing education credit through CME, SA-CME and PQI offerings.
- Access to the ASTRO Member Directory.
- Volunteer and leadership opportunities.
- Voting rights in Society elections and bylaws changes.
*This offer is available only if you join ASTRO before December 31, 2018.
Contact ASTRO's Membership Department with any questions.