Voting for the 2019 - 2021 ARRO Executive Board is Now Open
The Association of Residents in Radiation Oncology (ARRO) will elect three new members to sit on the six-member ARRO Executive Board for the period from 2019-2021. The elected members will represent resident interests in training-related issues to ASTRO, the ABR and other organizations for the next two years.
All ASTRO Members-in-Training should have received an email with a personalized link to the ballot (sent Thursday, December 20, 2018). If you did not receive your personalized link, please email ARRO for assistance. If you are not an ASTRO Member-in-Training, contact Membership for assistance.
View each candidate's their personal statement and CV:
- Mona Arbab, MD - Indiana University
- David Byun, MD - New York University School of Medicine
- Shauna Campbell, DO - Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Shraddha Dalwadi, MD, MBA - Baylor College of Medicine
- Cristina DeCesaris, MD - University of Maryland Medical Center
- Josh Gruhl, MD - University of Utah, Huntsman Cancer Institute
- Elizabeth Jeans, MD - Mayo Clinic, Minnesota
- Timothy Malouff, MD - Mayo Clinic, Florida
- Karen Tye, MD - University of California, San Diego
- Edina Wang, MD - Georgetown University Hospital
- Yuanyuan Zhang, MD, PhD - University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
You’ve worked hard and you’re almost there – you are about to complete your residency!
Join ASTRO now at a Special Membership Rate for residents who will complete a residency or fellowship in 2018.
Join ASTRO today at the special rate of only $69 and become a member for the remainder of 2018. We’ll even waive your application fee. Join prior to December 31 and SAVE 50 PERCENT on your 2019 membership dues.
ASTRO has made it easier than ever for you to become a full member and enjoy the benefits of your professional society.
To learn more, click on the image to the right.
Your voice is important to ASTRO and to the field of radiation oncology. Membership in ASTRO allows you to continue your professional development, but it’s also an investment in your future. We are offering you the opportunity to join ASTRO at a very low discount rate for the remainder of this year and for next year.*
You will qualify for all the benefits of membership including:
- Free print and online subscriptions to the International Journal of Radiation Oncology•Biology•Physics (Red Journal) and Practical Radiation Oncology (PRO).
- Free subscriptions to the weekly ASTROgram and quarterly ASTROnews magazine.
- Member discounts for submissions to Advances in Radiation Oncology, meeting registrations, courses and publications.
- Opportunity to earn continuing education credit through CME, SA-CME and PQI offerings.
- Access to the ASTRO Member Directory.
- Volunteer and leadership opportunities.
- Voting rights in Society elections and bylaws changes.
*This offer is available only if you join ASTRO before December 31, 2018.
Contact ASTRO's Membership Department with any questions.