Unable to attend the symposium in person? Be part of the 2023 Multidisciplinary Thoracic Cancers Symposium virtually.
Virtual Full Meeting Registration includes:
- Livestream access to all educational sessions taking place in the General Session room.
- Opportunity to interact with presenters during live sessions through Social Q&A.
- Access to the ePoster Library.
- onDemand recordings in the ASTRO Academy until December 2025.
- Ability to earn continuing education credit.
The Live Virtual Symposium provides access to all educational sessions taking place in the General Session room, livestreamed in real time November 30 – December 2, 2023. Watch engaging sessions live with the opportunity to submit questions for presenters.
All livestreamed meeting content will be recorded and made available through the Symposium onDemand, included with Virtual Full Meeting Registration. Access the recordings and claim corresponding CME credit until December 2025.
Questions? Please contact ASTRO eLearning.