The 2023 Multidisciplinary Thoracic Cancers Symposium onDemand experience offers you the opportunity to learn and preserve vital information presented by leading experts in the treatment of thoracic cancer. With the onDemand meeting you will receive:
- Over 16 hours of educational content
- Ability to claim 16.75 AMA PRA Category 1™ CME credits
- Downloadable MP3s and PDFs of presentations
Content Highlights Include:
- Educational sessions on multidisciplinary therapies
- Coverage of new targeted therapies, immunotherapy, treatment and screening guidelines, supportive care
- Oral abstract sessions highlighting the most current, evidence-based practices
Registering for the onDemand Product
The 2023 Multidisciplinary Thoracic Cancers Symposium onDemand is included with your meeting registration. Non-attendees will be able to purchase in the ASTRO Academy
starting December 11, 2023.
Accessing the onDemand Product
- Be sure you are logged in on the ASTRO Academy
- Your user id and password are the same that you use for astro.org
- Click on My Activities --> Pending activities
- Click on 2023 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium onDemand
- Click on Take Course and then the session you would like to view
The onDemand recordings and its materials will be available on the ASTRO website for two years after the conference, regardless of purchase date. Once expired, participants will not have access to the onDemand product or its materials. ASTRO reserves the right to remove portions of the content if requested by the author.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ASTRO designated this enduring activity for a maxmium of 16.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim on the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.