Reserve A Booth
For more than 60 years ASTRO Annual Meeting has been an all-encompassing event connecting thousands of healthcare professionals in cancer treatment field and industry partners through robust scientific and educational program and state of the art Exhibit Hall.
As the leading event in the field, ASTRO Annual Meeting presents you with the opportunity to promote your company, increase your brand recognition, connect with existing client and reach potential customers.
Join us in San Diego for the 2023 ASTRO Annual Meeting and showcase your products and solutions to radiation oncologists, medical physicists, medical dosimetrists, administrators and other health care professionals shaping the world of radiation oncology. View the 2022 ASTRO Annual Meeting registration analysis.
Prior to booth selection, all first-time exhibitors must submit a two-page application along with a short company description for approval by ASTRO. Download the Application and Contract for Exhibit Space and be sure to provide your top three booth preferences. Completed applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If approved, you will be sent notification of your booth assignment.
For questions, contact Michele LaFrance (companies A-L) or John Barrett (companies M-Z).
||$41 per square foot
||$43 per square foot
|Additional $500 per corner
|Additional $2,000 per island
|$21.50 per square foot
Minimum booth size is a 10 foot by 10 foot booth.
- Complimentary listing on the ASTRO website for six months.
- Complimentary listing in MyASTROApp — the official Annual Meeting app — ASTROnews Annual Meeting Guide, the Conference Planner and the Exhibitor Directory when submitted by the deadline.
- Complimentary postshow attendee list.
Please note that exhibitors will be required to sign a licensing agreement prior to obtaining the list and other eligibility requirements apply. Registrants have the option to decline to have their name provided on this list.
- Four complimentary exhibitor booth personnel registrations for each 100 square feet of exhibit space. Additional exhibitor registrations available for purchase.
- Five complimentary Exhibit Hall passes for preferred customers.
- Access to the educational programs on a space-available basis and real-time live streaming of the virtual meeting product. Please note, exhibitors are not eligible to receive continuing medical education credits.
Take advantage of private meeting space in the Exhibit Hall for your company. Exhibitors who purchase an Expo Suite will have access to their assigned Expo Suite space during show hours on Sunday, October 1 – Tuesday, October 3, 2023.
Expo Suites consist of only bare space. Exhibitor will need to work with the ASTRO General Service Contractor to provide walls, carpeting, electrical and any other materials and furniture required.
For more information on Expo Suites, please contact the ASTRO Exhibit Sales team at 703-631-6200.
Please review the 2023 Exhibitor Rules, Regulations and Policies.
Questions about Exhibiting?
Please contact our Exhibit Sales Team at SPARGO Inc.
Michele LaFrance (Companies A-L)
John Barrett (Companies M-Z)
Maximize your company’s visibility by earning priority points through continued participation as an exhibitor. Learn how to earn more points with our additional earning opportunities.