Unable to attend the meeting in person? Be part of the 2023 ASTRO Annual Meeting virtually. Virtual Full Conference registration includes a livestream of all meeting sessions (except DEI Master Class and Poster Q&A), onDemand access to recordings until June 1, 2024, and continuing education credit. Register until October 4, 2023, 1:00 p.m. Pacific time.
The Live Virtual Meeting provides access to all meeting sessions (except DEI Master Class and Poster Q&A), livestreamed in real time September 30 – October 4, 2023, 7:45 a.m. – 6:15 p.m. Pacific time. Watch engaging sessions live with the opportunity to submit questions for presenters.
The Virtual Meeting will offer 160+ hours of livestreamed content from the 2023 ASTRO Annual Meeting including:
- Education Program — Education Sessions and Panels, many of which are case-based, Storytelling, ASTRO Expert Theater Sessions
- Scientific Program — Plenary, Clinical Trials, Science Highlights, Scientific Sessions, Cancer Breakthroughs, Quick Pitch Sessions
- Presidential Symposium and Keynote Speakers
- Practical Radiation Oncology Program — Two-day program designed for the community practice radiation oncologist with disease site reviews, interactive case-based discussions and a coding update
- ARRO Annual Seminar — Dynamic and engaging half-day program with topics such as ACGME update and the ever popular Jobs Panel
All livestreamed meeting content will be recorded and made available through the Annual Meeting onDemand. Each session recording will be available within 24 hours of the end of the session. Access the recordings and claim corresponding CME credit until June 1, 2024.
Questions? Please contact ASTRO eLearning.