The ASTRO Annual Meeting gives international attendees an invaluable opportunity to network and collaborate with other practitioners, share their important work, as well as join in on critical discussions covering a wide range of topics in the field of radiation oncology.
The ASTRO International Committee has compiled a robust selection of topics for 2023 Annual Meeting international attendees. Sessions from the international track include:
- Innovations in Radiation Oncology in Latin America
- Innovative Radiation Therapy Approaches: Benefits and Challenges - Global Perspective
- Implementation Challenges of Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy and Radiosurgery in Low and Middle Income Countries
- International Radiation Oncology Training and Educational Opportunities
- Role of Private Sector and Industry in Improving Radiation Access in Low and Middle-Income Countries
- Models of Global Health Faculty Track: No One Track Fits All!
- Impact of War on Radiotherapy in Ukraine and How to Help
There is also a joint session with the European Society of Radiation Oncology (ESTRO) ― Overview of ASTRO/ESTRO Oligometastatic NSCLC Clinical Practice Guidelines: Case-Based Interactive Discussion. And be sure to mark your calendar for the International Breakfast being held on Monday, October 2, from 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. Pacific time in Room 6B, Upper Level at the San Diego Convention Center.
Best of ASTRO Officially Licensed Meetings
ASTRO offers licenses to host the Best of ASTRO meeting in your country!
In an effort to share the most important scientific studies related to radiation oncology throughout the world, ASTRO has created a program that allows organizations to license the Best of ASTRO content and hold an “officially licensed” live or virtual meeting in their own country. The Best of ASTRO content represents the top-rated abstracts from the ASTRO Annual Meeting. The abstracts selected for the Best of ASTRO are handpicked by a selection committee from thousands of abstracts submitted to the Annual Meeting. By holding a Best of ASTRO meeting, you are able to offer your colleagues access to these top abstracts and foster discussion and networking at a local level.
View the Best of ASTRO Application. There is a $1,000 discount for applying by the early-bird deadline of October 31, 2023. Special consideration may be offered for low- and middle-income countries.