All booth personnel who will staff your exhibit booth during show hours must be registered.
View the Exhibit Booth Personnel Registration Policies and Procedures.
|Exhibitor Registration Hours
|Thursday, September 28
||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Friday, September 29
||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Saturday, September 30
||7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Sunday, October 1
||6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Monday, October 2
||7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Tuesday, October 3
||7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Exhibitor Badge Credentials
- “Exhibitor Booth Personnel” are defined as permanent employees of the contracted Exhibitor engaged in the actual display operation, demonstration or promotion of the contracted Exhibitor’s product or services within the Exhibitor’s booth. Exhibitor Booth Personnel shall wear official Exhibitor identification (hereinafter referred to as “Exhibitor Badge”) furnished by ASTRO at all times while they are in the Exhibit Hall and at the Event. All other Exhibitor temporary employees and/or designated representatives (designated representatives to include but not limited to agents, members, certain Official Contractors, EAC contractor personnel, Officers, and/or Board of Directors) must register as Event attendees or as otherwise determined by ASTRO, unless other arrangements have been made with and approved in advance in writing by ASTRO.
- All Exhibits must have properly badged Exhibitor Booth Personnel present in the Exhibit Booth during the official Exhibit Hall hours from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 1, 2023, Monday, October 2, 2023, and Tuesday, October 3, 2023.
- ASTRO reserves the right to restrict or limit the number of Exhibitor Badges issued and to determine if any fees are to be charged.
- Exhibitor Badges are not transferable. ASTRO reserves the right to confiscate any badge if it does not match the identification of the person with the badge or is not a valid ASTRO Event badge.
- Each Exhibitor, whose exhibit space is paid in full, shall receive four (4) complimentary Exhibitor Badges for every 10 foot by 10 foot of purchased booth space. Additional Exhibitor Badges are available for purchase. Exhibitor Badges will not be issued until all financial obligations have been met.
- Registered Exhibitor Booth Personnel may attend educational sessions (excluding ticketed events that require separate registration) on a space-available basis and use the standing areas around the perimeter of session rooms in instances where there is limited seating capacity. Please note that Exhibitor registration does not include continuing medical education credits for sessions attended or the registration materials. If an exhibitor would like to receive continuing medical education credits and the registration materials, they must register as an In-Person Full Conference attendee.
Exhibitor registration will include complimentary access to the real-time, live streaming of ASTRO Educational and Scientific Sessions. There will be no continuing medical credits offered with this complimentary access. If an exhibitor would like to receive continuing medical education credits, they will need to purchase the In-person Full Conference registration package.
Each Exhibitor, whose exhibit space is paid in full, shall receive four complimentary Exhibitor Badges for every 10 foot by 10 foot of purchased booth space. Additional Exhibitor Badges are available for purchase at the below rates. No refunds will be issued for purchased Exhibitor Badges. Exhibitor Badges will not be issued until all financial obligations have been met.
- Until August 17, 2023: $200 per badge
- After August 17, 2023: $250 per badge
Each Exhibitor must designate a person to act as the badge contact for the Exhibitor’s company, hereinafter referred to as “Badge Contact.” The Badge Contact is responsible for registering Exhibitor’s Booth Personnel and the only person authorized to make changes or substitutions to the Exhibitor’s Badges.
There is no fee to cancel or replace names to a registration within the Exhibitor’s complimentary registration allotment.
For registrations that are over the Exhibitor’s allotment, no refunds will be issued for Exhibitor’s over allotment registrations.
Exhibitor Badge changes may be made online or by submitting changes in writing to the ASTRO Registration Center via fax at 703-574-8332 or email.
Badge Mailing/Pickup Options
Exhibitor Badges will only be available for pickup on site at Exhibitor Registration. During the registration process the Badge Contact may elect to have each registered booth personnel pick up their own badge or the Badge Contact may pick up all badges by appointment.
The Badge Contact is the only staff person authorized to pick up another person's badge for the exhibiting company. ALL badge changes or substitutions must be made by the Badge Contact.
Exhibit Hall Passes
Each Exhibitor receives five complimentary Exhibit Hall passes that may be provided to preferred guests or health care professionals who are not full-time employees of the Exhibitor’s company. This pass entitles the holder to complimentary admission to the ASTRO Exhibit Hall during show hours from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 1, 2023, through Tuesday, October 3, 2023 and the Exhibit Hall Networking Reception on Monday, October 2. This pass does not include access to sessions or provide CME.
Please note that once all Exhibit Hall passes have been redeemed, Exhibitor’s guests will be charged the following Exhibit Hall Only registration fees:
- Member (All Categories): $250
- Nonmember (All Categories): $500
Exhibitor representative is responsible for ensuring that all booth personnel and contractors working on behalf of the Exhibitor are aware of and adhere to the ASTRO Annual Meeting Policies, the Application and Contract for Exhibit Space, applicable law, and conduct themselves in a professional manner consistent with these Policies and the ASTRO Event Code of Conduct. All Exhibitors are expected to contribute to an overall professional environment, and Show Management reserves the right to make on-site judgments regarding conduct that detracts from the environment. Exhibitors and their vendors, contractors and agents must conduct themselves and wear attire consistent with the professional decorum of the meeting. Exhibitor personnel may not enter another Exhibitor’s booth space without obtaining permission, nor should personnel block access to another booth.
Amendment and Addition to Exhibitor Registration Rules
Any matters not specifically covered by the Exhibitor Registration Rules, 2023 Annual Meeting Exhibitor Rules, Regulations and Policies, or the Attendee Policies, hereinafter referred to collectively as the “Exhibitor Rules,” shall be subject solely to the decision of ASTRO. ASTRO may, at any time, amend or add further rules and regulations to these existing Exhibitor Rules, and all amendments and/or additions made shall be binding on all Exhibitors equally along with the foregoing Exhibitor Rules.