Questions About Exhibiting?
Please contact John Barrett at 703-654-6490 with any questions about becoming an exhibitor.
Reserve A Booth
Join key decision makers from all disciplines – radiation oncology, medical oncology and surgery – involved in the treatment and care of thoracic cancer patients. Applications are being accepted to exhibit at 2023 Multidisciplinary Thoracic Cancers Symposium taking place November 30 - December 2, 2023, at The Sheraton New Orleans Hotel. Space is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, so become an exhibitor today to ensure your spot in the Exhibit Hall!
Don't forget to select your preferred booth space! View the floor plan to see what booths are still available.
|Tabletop Exhibit Space
|General Exhibit Fee
|Preshow Attendee List
Exhibit Fees Include:
- One Six-foot Draped Table with Two Chairs
- All booths are tabletop size.
- Participation in the Passport to Prizes Program
- Two Exhibitor Registrations
- Additional exhibitor registrations are available for purchase. Ambassador’s Exhibitor Registrations qualify for CME credits. Exhibitors are not eligible to receive CME credits.
- Exhibitor Listing in the Program
- Access to Educational Programs on a Space-available Basis
- All Food Served in the Exhibit Hall
- Postshow Attendee List
- Please note, exhibitors will be required to sign a licensing agreement prior to obtaining the list and eligibility requirements may apply. Registrants have the option to decline to have their name provided on the list.
Passport to Prizes Program
This program is designed to increase traffic to the booth and allow attendees an incentive for visiting participating booths.
How Passport to Prizes Works:
Each attendee will receive a Passport with their registration materials. Attendees will be instructed to stop by each participating exhibiting company's booth to receive a "stamp" on their passport.
Attendees must complete the entire Passport in order to be eligible for drawing held on Friday, December 1, 2023, at 12:45 p.m. in the General Session Room. Attendees MUST be present during the prize drawing to win.
Participating exhibitors will receive a stamp at the start of the show from ASTRO to mark attendee Passports. Please make sure your booth is properly staffed to handle the traffic.
Participation in the Passport to Prizes Program is complimentary to exhibitors. If you wish to confirm your participation as an exhibitor in the Passport to Prizes Program, please contact Shirley Harris.
Please view the 2023 Thoracic Exhibitor Rules, Regulations and Policies.