For housing questions, contact the ASTRO Housing Center at 1-800-541-6058 or 571-549-4534.
Thank you for your interest in securing a hotel reservation for the upcoming ASTRO Annual Meeting. Housing is now closed. If you require assistance securing a hotel reservation, please email the ASTRO Housing Center or contact one of our official hotels below to check availability. The availability of the contracted ASTRO rate is not guaranteed and may not be offered by ASTRO’s official hotels at this time.
- Courtyard San Diego Gaslamp | 619-544-1004
- Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego Bay | 619-239-2400
- Hard Rock Hotel San Diego | 619-568-3403
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront (HQ) | 866-630-1614
- Hilton San Diego Gaslamp | 619-231-4040
- Horton Grand Hotel | 619-544-1886
- Hotel Republic San Diego, Autograph Collection | 619-398-3100
- Hotel Z - A Staypineapple Hotel | 619-330-6401
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego | 619-232-1234
- Margaritaville Hotel San Diego, formerly Solamar San Diego Hotel | 619-819-9500
- Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina | 877-622-3056
- Omni San Diego Hotel | 619-231-6664
- Pendry San Diego | 619-738-7000
- Residence Inn by Marriott Gaslamp | 619-487-1200
- San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter | 619-696-0234
- US Grant, The, A Luxury Collection Hotel | 619-232-3121
- Westin San Diego Bayview | 619-239-4500
- Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter | 619-239-2200
ASTRO 2023 Housing Agent
The official housing agent for ASTRO 2023 is SPARGO, Inc. If you are contacted by anyone who is not a representative of SPARGO, Inc., asking if you need assistance with hotel accommodations or registration for the ASTRO Annual Meeting, please get as much information as you can and pass it along to us. Learn more about our Housing Poachers and Pirates Policy.
ASTRO 2023 Program
The ASTRO 2023 program will take place Saturday, September 30 - Wednesday, October 4. For more information on the program and the schedule, please visit our Learn page.
ASTRO 2023 Hotel List
View the list of hotels available for the ASTRO 2023 Annual Meeting with a map included.
Group Attendee Housing
For your convenience, a group housing website has been created for international travel groups or other entities who plan to bring a delegation to the ASTRO Annual Meeting. The group housing website allows group organizers to reserve a block of three or more rooms for their delegation. If you would like to create a group room block, please visit the group housing website. Please note that the group housing website is for attendee reservations only and all rooms must be prepaid. Exhibitors who need to request a room block must secure their reservations via the exhibitor housing website.
Hotel Reservation Disclosure
By reserving a room at one of ASTRO’s official hotels for the 2023 Annual Meeting, you agree to permit ASTRO and its agents, and your assigned hotel(s) to exchange your personal information for the purpose of facilitating your hotel reservation. You agree to release ASTRO and its agents, ASTRO’s official hotels and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any liability relating to the disclosure of your personal information for this purpose.