Registration and Hotel
Exhibitor and Sponsor registration will be located in the East Foyer, Salons D-F in the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess.
|Wednesday, December 1
||4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
|Thursday, December 2
||7:00 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
|Friday, December 3
||7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
To register your exhibitor personnel, please complete the registration form
Exhibitor badges provides access to the exhibits area and sessions. Each exhibitor receives two complimentary exhibitor registrations with each tabletop booth. Exhibitors may attend sessions on a space-available basis. Please note that you are not eligible to receive continuing medical education (CME) credit. In order to receive CME, you must be a paid full conference registrant. The deadline to register exhibitor personnel is November 19, 2021.
Each exhibitor must designate a person to act as the badge contact for the company. The badge contact is responsible for registering your company’s exhibitor booth personnel and the only person authorized to make changes or substitutions to your badges. No refunds will be issued for purchased booth personnel badges. Badge changes may be made online or by submitting changes in writing to the Registration Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 703-574-8332.
Badge Pickup Options
Exhibitor booth personnel badges will be available for pick up at the Registration Desk during the registration hours listed above.
All booth personnel who will be staffing your exhibit during move in, show hours and/or move out must be registered and identified with a visible valid show badge to gain admittance to the Exhibit Hall. To ensure that your booth personnel are properly registered, please be sure to review the exhibitor registration policies below.
Additional Exhibitor Registrations
If you wish to have more than two staff attend and staff your booth space, additional Exhibitor Booth Personnel registrations may be purchased. Please refer to the list below for registration rates:
|Additional Registration Rates
|Advance Registration Rate
(On or before November 10, 2021)
|On-site Registration Rate
(After November 10, 2021)
Exhibitor Booth Personnel Badge Policy
- Exhibitor booth personnel must be full-time permanent employees of the "contracted" exhibitor engaged in the actual display operation, demonstration or promotion of the "contracted" exhibitor's product or services within the exhibitor's booth.
- Exhibitor booth personnel must wear official "exhibitor" identification furnished by Show Management at all times while they are in the Exhibit Hall.
- Show Management reserves the right to restrict or limit the number of exhibitor booth personnel credentials issued and to determine if any "fees" are to be charged.
- Exhibitor badges are not transferable. Show Management reserves the right to confiscate any badge if it does not match the identification of the person with the badge or it not a valid event badge.
- Exhibitor booth personnel badges will not be issued until all financial obligations have been met.
- An exhibitor booth personnel badge entitles the holder to admittance into the Exhibit Hall only. Exhibitors may attend educational sessions on a space-available basis. However, exhibitor registration does not entitle an individual to receive continuing medical education credits for sessions attended or the registration materials. Exhibitors who would like to receive continuing medical education credits and the registration materials must register at the full conference or one day conference registration rates.
Companies sponsoring the program receive complimentary full conference registrations based on their level of support. To take advantage of these complimentary registrations, please complete the registration form
. Full conference registration provides access to the exhibits area and sessions. This registration type does provide continuing medical education credits. The deadline to use your supporter registrations is November 19, 2021.
Please refer to the following chart for the number of complimentary badges that your company receives:
||Complimentary Registrations Received
If you are interested in sponsoring the 2021 Multidisciplinary Thoracic Cancer Symposium, please view our Sponsorship Opportunities for more information.
Exhibitors may book their housing through the 2021 Multidisciplinary Thoracic Cancers Symposium hotel website