The 2024 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium onDemand gives you access beyond the live symposium dates to extend your learning with vital content presented by leading experts in the treatment of head and neck cancer. With the Symposium onDemand you will receive:
- Over 17 hours of educational content
- Ability to claim 17.75 AMA PRA Category 1 credits™
- Ability to review content for two years post-symposium
Content Highlights Include:
- Educational sessions on multidisciplinary therapies
- Coverage of new targeted therapies, immunotherapy, treatment and screening guidelines, supportive care
- Oral abstract sessions highlighting the most current, evidence-based practices
Registering for the Symposium onDemand
The 2024 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium onDemand is included with your symposium registration.
If you didn't register for the symposium, you will be able to purchase the Symposium onDemand in the ASTRO Academy starting March 11, 2024.
|Postdoctoral Fellow Member
|Student/Graduate Student/PGY-1 Member
The 2024 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium onDemand content can be accessed until March 10, 2026, regardless of purchase date. Once expired, participants will not have access to the 2024 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium onDemand or its materials. ASTRO reserves the right to remove portions of the content if requested by the author.
Accessing the Symposium onDemand
- Log in to the ASTRO Academy using your ASTRO credentials.
- Your email is the one you used to register for the symposium.
- If you don't remember your password, click the Forgot Password? link.
- In the Academy, select My Activities in the top navigation and then the Pending activities tab.
- Click the 2024 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium onDemand link under your Pending activities.
- Each session/video is listed separately for convenient access.
- To claim CME credit for each session, select the session and then click the Take Course button to view the video and complete the evaluation.
- You may continue to return to the 2024 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium onDemand to view content and claim CME at your convenience until the course expires on March 10, 2026.
- Once you have started viewing sessions, you will access the Symposium onDemand from your Completed activities tab.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ASTRO designates this enduring activity for a maximium of 17.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim on the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.