Attendee Preparation and Participation
eContouring Practice Cases
Your Annual Refresher Course registration includes three eContouring sessions. Registrants will receive access to hands-on practice cases in Head and Neck, Central Nervous System and Sarcomas. Learn more.
eContouring practice case homework will be sent out approximately two weeks before the course and will be accessible in the ASTRO Academy.
The Annual Refresher Course is fully virtual. Information on how to access the live virtual meeting will be emailed and on the website closer to the meeting. Attendees are encouraged to log in at least 30 minutes before the start of the meeting to test their connection. For assistance, please email ASTRO eLearning.
- Post and upvote questions using the Q&A feature. Questions will be addressed during the Q&A time at the end of each session.
- Continue conversations with other attendees in the exclusive ROhub community.
Evaluation and Continuing Education Credits
To be eligible to receive continuing education credits for the live virtual course, attendees must view the live online presentations and then complete the evaluation and attestation in the ASTRO Academy by Monday, May 20, 2024. Learn more about continuing education credits.
Physicians: The live virtual 2024 ASTRO Annual Refresher Course gives you the opportunity to earn 22.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. The Refresher onDemand, included with registration, also offers continuing medical education credits for physicians.
Physicists: An application will be submitted to the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Education Program (CAMPEP) for Medical Physics Continuing Education Credits (MPCEC).
To complete your evaluation and claim credits for the live virtual 2024 ASTRO Annual Refresher Course:
- Log in to the ASTRO Academy with your ASTRO credentials.
- Your email is the one you used to register for the course.
- If you don't remember your password, click the Forgot Password? link.
- In the Academy, select My Activities in the top navigation and then the Pending activities tab.
- Click the 2024 ASTRO Annual Refresher Course Session Evaluation link under your Pending activities.
- Click the Take Course button to complete the evaluation.
- Once you complete the evaluation, you will be able to print your certificate and also view your credits in your ASTRO MOC transcript in the ASTRO Academy.
Please only evaluate and claim credits for the sessions you attended.
As a meeting registrant, you will be subscribed to an exclusive online community in ASTRO’s ROhub in which you can interact and engage with other meeting attendees. You will be sent a notification a few weeks prior to the meeting.
ASTRO staff will upload preliminary presentation slides to the ROhub a week prior to the meeting. These slides may not be final and will be uploaded as faculty provide them.
To access the ROhub, navigate to the ROhub website and sign in using your ASTRO username and password. You can also get to the ROhub directly from the ASTRO website.