Annual Refresher Course onDemand
The 2024 ASTRO Annual Refresher Course onDemand gives you access beyond the live course dates to content presented by leading experts in the treatment of cancer.
With the 2024 ASTRO Annual Refresher Course onDemand you receive:
- Access to 23+ hours of recorded educational content
- Ability to claim up to 23 AMA PRA Category 1™ CME credits
- Downloadable slide PDFs and audio files of the presentations
- Ability to review content for two years post-course
Registering for the Annual Refresher Course onDemand
The 2024 ASTRO Annual Refresher Course onDemand is included with your course registration. It will be available in the ASTRO Academy beginning April 29, 2024.
If you didn't register for the 2024 ASTRO Annual Refresher Course, the onDemand course will be available for purchase beginning April 29, 2024, in the ASTRO Academy.
|Postdoctoral Fellow Member
|Student/Graduate Student/PGY-1 Member
The Annual Refresher Course onDemand content can be accessed until April 28, 2026, regardless of purchase date. Once expired, participants will not have access to the Annual Refresher Course onDemand or its materials. ASTRO reserves the right to remove portions of the content if requested by the author.
Accessing the Annual Refresher Course onDemand
- Log in to the ASTRO Academy using your ASTRO credentials.
- Your email is the one you used to register for the course or purchase the Refresher Course onDemand in the ASTRO Academy.
- If you don't remember your password, click the Forgot Password? link.
- In the Academy, select My Activities in the top navigation and then the Pending activities tab.
- Click the 2024 ASTRO Annual Refresher Course onDemand link under your Pending activities.
- Once you have started viewing sessions, you will access the course from your Completed activities tab.
- Each session/video is listed separately for convenient access.
- To claim CME credits for each session, select the session and then click the Take Course button to view the video and complete the evaluation.
- You may continue to return to the 2024 ASTRO Annual Refresher Course onDemand to view content and claim CME credits at your convenience until the activity expires on April 28, 2026.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ASTRO designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 23 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credits commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.