Society of Chairs of Academic Radiation Oncology Programs (SCAROP)
The mission of SCAROP is to provide a forum for the chairs of academic radiation oncology programs to discuss issues of common interest, and to foster an interchange of ideas through free and informal discussions, including:
- Cultivation of leadership within radiation oncology.
- Funding of academic radiation oncology programs.
- Review of the quality, standards and resources for residency programs in radiation oncology.
- Addressing standards of patient care in radiation oncology.
- Promoting research in radiation oncology and related fields.
Stay up-to-date with the latest SCAROP news.
Learn about the 2014 SCAROP Financial Survey's background, participating institutions, and purchasing instruction.
Learn about and contact the SCAROP Executive Committee.
The SCAROP Meeting is held yearly in conjunction with ASTRO's Advocacy Day.