Corporate Membership is available to corporations or institutions to promote the interests of the Society.
Corporate Members enjoy many tangible benefits in addition to increased visibility, access opportunities and ongoing communication. Corporate Members receive 50 priority points toward Annual Meeting exhibit space placement and the opportunity to serve on the Corporate Advisory Council.
If you have questions about the ASTRO Corporate Membership program, please contact the Corporate Relations Department at 703-502-1550 or email us.
Application for Corporate Membership
Corporate Member Listing
Principles for Relationships with Industry
- Access to ASTRO’s online Membership Directory.
- Profile listing in ASTRO’s Corporate Directory.
- Access to 'members only' section of ASTRO website.
- Member-rate job postings on the ASTRO Career Center.
- Complimentary set of ASTRO member labels.
- Complimentary subscription to ASTROnews (Society magazine) and ASTROgram (weekly e-newsletter).
- 20 percent discount on all ASTRO advertising to include: ASTROnews, ASTROgram and ASTRO.org (select pages only).
- Exclusive advertising opportunities on ROhub.
- Corporate Member logo use (upon ASTRO’s approval).
- Corporate Member Update email communications.
- Eligible to serve on Corporate Advisory Council.
- First opportunity to partner on high-profile ASTRO activities.
- Member-rate registration for two company representatives at all ASTRO supported educational meetings.
ASTRO Annual Meeting Benefits
- Discount on exhibit space: $2 per square foot.
- Access to virtual Corporate Press Room.
- Exhibit booth marker and Corporate Member ribbons.
- Member-rate registration for two company representatives.
- Recognition in Annual Meeting Final Program.
- Special invitation to event with ASTRO leadership.
- Fifty (50) priority points credit toward booth selection.
Approved November 2009
We are committed to abiding by the highest business standards and engaging in behaviors that will enhance the reputation and maintain the integrity of ASTRO Corporate Membership. To this end, we look to the ASTRO code to provide a framework and mechanisms for setting minimum standards of behavior, educating Members, monitoring Industry activities and development and promoting self-regulation and disciplinary functions.
As a Corporate Member, we agree to adhere to the ASTRO Corporate Member Code of Ethics in the way we conduct our business activities as follows:
- Place the highest priority on the safety and welfare of patients being treated with or on our products, and the health care professionals working with these products.
- Adhere to relevant law and regulations that govern our Industry, including: requirements for the advertising and promotion of our products as prescribed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration relating to product claims and promotion and requirements for our interactions with health care professionals relating to improper inducements to purchase our products and services.
- Adopt ethical standards that are consistent with the Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Inspector General (OIG) Compliance Program Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and any other applicable codes or standards, such as the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the American Medical Association’s Code of Ethics Opinion relating to Continuing Medical Education and Gifts to Physicians from industry, the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Health care Professionals, the Medical Imaging and Technology Alliance (MITA) Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health care Providers, and AdvaMed’s Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals.
Printable version of this document.