Attendee Preparation and Participation
eContouring Practice Cases
Your Annual Refresher Course registration includes three eContouring sessions. Registrants will receive access to hands-on practice cases in lung, prostate and liver. Learn more.
eContouring practice case homework will be sent out approximately two weeks before the meeting and will be accessible in the ASTRO Academy.
The Annual Refresher Course is fully virtual. Information on how to access the live virtual meeting will be emailed and on the website closer to the meeting. Attendees are encouraged to log in at least 30 minutes before the start of the meeting to test their connection. For assistance, please email the eLearning team.
- Post and upvote questions using the Q&A feature. Questions will be addressed during the Q&A time at the end of each session.
- Continue conversations with other attendees in the exclusive ROhub community.
Evaluation and Continuing Education Credits
To be eligible to receive continuing education credits, attendees must view the live online presentations and complete the online evaluation in the ASTRO Academy by Monday, May 29, 2023.
The 2023 ASTRO Annual Refresher Course gives you the opportunity to earn 22.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
An application will be submitted to the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Education Program (CAMPEP) for Medical Physics Continuing Education Credits (MPCEC).
To complete your evaluation and claim credit for the 2023 ASTRO Annual Refresher Course:
- Log in to the ASTRO Academy
- Your login email address and password are the same as your credentials for ASTRO.org
- Click on My Activities → Pending activities
- Click on the 2023 ASTRO Annual Refresher Course link under your Pending activities
- Click on Take Course and follow the instructions and navigation to complete it
- Once you complete the evaluation, you will be able to print your certificate and also view your credits in your ASTRO MOC transcript in the ASTRO Academy
Please only evaluate and claim credit for the sessions you attended.
As a meeting registrant, you will be subscribed to an exclusive online community in ASTRO’s ROhub in which you can interact and engage with other meeting attendees. You will be sent a notification a few weeks prior to the meeting.
ASTRO staff will upload preliminary presentation slides to the ROhub a week prior to the meeting. These slides may not be final and will be uploaded as faculty provide them.
To access the ROhub, navigate to the website and sign in using your ASTRO username and password. You can also get to the ROhub directly from the ASTRO homepage.