- Cancellation of registration on or before April 7, 2023, INCLUDES canceling access to the 2023 ASTRO Annual Refresher Course live event, 2023 ASTRO Annual Refresher Course OnDemand, ASTRO Academy Add-on and eContouring sessions/training tool.
- If you cancel after April 7, 2023, and DO NOT receive a refund, you can still have access to the ASTRO Academy Add-on if you purchased this course during registration.
- Registration fees are not transferable.
- Registration fee refunds will be given only if written notification is received on or before April 7, 2023.
- Registration fee refunds are subject to a $100 processing fee.
- A full refund for the ASTRO Academy Add-on will be given only if written notification is received on or before April 7, 2023.
- No refunds for the registration and/or the ASTRO Academy Add-on will be given for requests received after April 7, 2023.
- Registration refunds will be processed 30 days after the conclusion of the meeting.
ASTRO is committed to making the Annual Refresher Course accessible to all individuals. If you have a disability as identified in the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”), and need assistance, please contact us, either at the ASTRO Headquarters (703-502-1550) or by emailing with the subject line: “ADA Assistance Request.”
ASTRO reserves the right to cancel this Annual Refresher Course and any ticketed or special events because of unforeseen circumstances. Refunds will be provided at ASTRO’s sole discretion. Cancellation by attendees is addressed in the Registration Policies above.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
ASTRO events and activities are available without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation or other legally protected status as provided by law and in accordance with ASTRO’s respect for personal dignity.
AGE REQUIREMENT FOR ATTENDEES
Because of the nature of the programs and forums, no one under the age of 18 will be admitted to any official ASTRO function.
- Registrations are for the specific individual registered and are not transferable.
- False certification of individuals as paid Annual Refresher Course attendees, misuse of login information or any method of assisting unauthorized persons to gain access to any Annual Refresher Course event is prohibited.
- Inappropriate or unauthorized conduct, or access to or use of content or information related to the Annual Refresher Course, including but not limited to its sessions, faculty or attendees, are prohibited.
ASTRO EVENT CODE OF CONDUCT
ASTRO is committed to providing a professional, collegial, safe and respectful environment for all aspects of the Annual Refresher Course. Attendees agree that they will conduct themselves professionally and comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, as well as these Attendee Policies. Attendees may not engage in any demonstrations or other behavior that ASTRO deems potentially disruptive to the conduct of the meeting or that infringe on the rights or safety of others.
All attendees must always adhere to the ASTRO Event Code of Conduct which states:
“ASTRO’s culture and Code of Conduct is based on trust, mutual respect and high standards of professional conduct and ethics. We rely on the good judgment of our members, attendees and staff to comply with the law and act with integrity in all situations. We have zero tolerance for sexual or any other type of harassment or unprofessional conduct in the workplace or at any ASTRO event.
All participants in ASTRO events – both in person and virtual – are expected to show respect for and honor the dignity of all individuals regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, age, religion, ability, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, or personal characteristics. ASTRO encourages members or attendees to identify and report to the proper authorities any colleague who engages in inappropriate, unprofessional or unsafe activities.”
Violations of the ASTRO Event Code of Conduct are determined by ASTRO in its sole discretion and any participants violating these rules may be subject to: expulsion from the Annual Refresher Course without obligation on the part of ASTRO to refund any fees, ineligibility for attendance at future ASTRO Meetings, possible referral to appropriate authorities, and other consequences at the discretion of ASTRO. Any person who is dismissed from the course may request that ASTRO review the matter, provided, however, that the individual understands that such dismissal will be effective immediately and will continue until and unless ASTRO issues an updated decision that would allow participation, subject to any conditions prescribed.
If you have any concerns about conduct at an ASTRO event, please email us.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
RECORDING, REPRODUCTION AND REUSE PROHIBITED
Copyright of all aspects of the Annual Refresher Course is owned by ASTRO. ASTRO reserves the rights to all recordings or reproductions of presentations at this meeting. Filming, taping, recording or any form of capture or reproduction in any medium of any aspect of the Virtual Event, including, but not limited to the programs, presentations, material, sessions, discussions, faculty and attendees at the Annual Refresher Course or on the Virtual Event platform are strictly forbidden without written authorization from ASTRO.
AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF NAME, IMAGE, VOICE, WORDS AND OTHER FORMS OF PARTICIPATION
An individual attending the 2023 ASTRO Annual Refresher Course understands that his or her image, likeness, name, voice and/or words may be captured in photographs or recordings taken during the meeting and grants ASTRO unrestricted permission to use, publish, display, reproduce, copy and distribute such image, likeness, name, voice and/or words, worldwide, for any purpose authorized by ASTRO, including but not limited to website use, training, publications, presentations, promotional marketing and advertising use, etc., in all forms of media now known or later developed. ASTRO has the right, but not the obligation, to identify you in connection with such media by name and/or affiliation.
NON SOLICITATION RULES
All meeting attendees are prohibited from soliciting business from other attendees in any Virtual Event space.
AMENDMENT TO ATTENDEE POLICIES
Any matters not specifically covered by these Attendee Policies shall be subject to ASTRO’s sole discretion. ASTRO may, at any time, amend or add further policies, and all amendments and/or additions made shall be binding on all attendees equally along with the foregoing Attendee Policies.