Exhibitor shall procure and maintain insurance against liability for injuries to persons or damage to property which may arise from Exhibitor’s operations relating to the Event. The term for such insurance shall cover the full duration of the Event (Wednesday, February 23, 2022 – Friday, February 25, 2022), hereinafter referred to as “Insurance Term.” All property of exhibitor is understood to remain under exhibitor’s custody and control in transit to, during the Event and from the confines of the Exhibit Hall area. The cost of such insurance shall be borne by exhibitor and shall comply with all of the following requirements:
- Commercial General Liability (CGL) Insurance.
- Scope of Coverage and Limits. Exhibitor’s CGL policy shall provide coverage that is at least as broad as the coverage provided by ISO Form CG 00 01 12 04, written on an “occurrence” basis, with limits of no less than $1,000,000 per occurrence/$2,000,000 aggregate. Such CGL coverage must be maintained throughout the Insurance Term.
- Additional Insured Coverage. ASTRO, SPARGO, Inc., JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge and their directors, officers, employees, contractors, volunteers and agents are to be covered as additional insureds on exhibitor’s CGL policy with respect to liability arising out of operations performed by or on behalf of exhibitor in connection with the Event, including materials or equipment furnished in connection with such operations. Additional insured coverage shall be provided in the form of an endorsement to exhibitor’s CGL policy at least as broad as ISO Form CG 20 26 07 04. Such additional insured coverage must be maintained throughout the Insurance Term.
- Primary and Non-Contributory. Exhibitor’s CGL policy shall specify that it provides primary insurance to ASTRO, and that any insurance or self-insurance maintained by ASTRO shall be in excess of the exhibitor’s insurance and shall not contribute with it.
- Verification of Coverage. At ASTRO’s request, exhibitor shall furnish ASTRO with an original certificate of insurance evidencing that exhibitor has procured CGL coverage in accordance with the requirements set forth in these Rules. At ASTRO’s request, exhibitor shall also furnish ASTRO with an original amendatory endorsement adding ASTRO as additional insureds to exhibitor’s CGL policy, as required by these Rules. ASTRO’s failure to request a certificate of insurance or amendatory endorsement required by these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of any obligations imposed upon exhibitor by these Rules.
- Deductibles and Self-Insured Retentions. In the event that ASTRO is required to make a claim under exhibitor’s CGL policy as an additional insured, it shall be the sole obligation of exhibitor, and not ASTRO, to satisfy any deductible or self-insured retention.
- Workers Compensation and Employer’s Liability insurance for its employees and subcontractors which complies with all federal and state laws.
- Automobile Liability insurance with a limit of not less than $1,000,000 combined single limit — each accident.