For registration questions, contact the Head and Neck Registration Center at 1-800-541-6058 or 571-549-4534 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for the Live Virtual Symposium
Registration for the Live Virtual Symposium is now closed.
Full Virtual Symposium Registration includes the following:
- Access to real-time educational sessions taking place in the General Session room.
- The ability to earn CME.
- Digital Meeting Materials and access to the ePoster Library and Virtual Exhibit Hall.
- Ability to interact with Presenters during live sessions through Social Q&A.
- Discounted price for the onDemand Package within 30 days of the symposium.
||LIVE Virtual Symposium
|Postdoctoral Fellow Member
|Allied Health Care Professional Member
|Resident/Fellow/Postdoctoral Fellow Nonmember
|Allied Health Care Professional Nonmember
Please note, the recorded sessions post-meeting are NOT included in your Live Virtual Symposium Registration fee. If you would like to view the recorded sessions after the meeting concludes, please view the Add-on Options for the cost to add the Head and Neck onDemand product to your registration.
This optional add-on package will allow you to extend your learning beyond the 2022 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium. All add-ons are available after the 2022 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium concludes.
Head and Neck onDemand product - $75
The 2022 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium is available to purchase onDemand at a special discounted attendee rate of $75. This add-on will provide continued access to content for three years with pdfs of the slides and downloadable mp3s of each lecture. CME is also available for any lectures you missed during the live interactive virtual event. The Head and Neck onDemand Virtual Product will be available through the ASTRO Academy
Cancellation of the Live Virtual registration INCLUDES canceling access to the full virtual meeting and/or onDemand Product.
- If you cancel on or after February 18, 2022, and DO NOT receive a refund, you can still have access to the onDemand Virtual Product if you purchased it during registration.
- Registration fees are not transferable.
Registration fee refunds will be given only if written notification is received on or before February 18, 2022.
- Registration fee refunds are subject to a $100 processing fee.
- Full refunds for the onDemand Virtual Product will be given only if written notification is received on or before February 18, 2022.
- No refunds for the registration fee and/or the onDemand Virtual Product will be given for requests received after February 18, 2022.
- Registration refunds will be processed 30 days after the conclusion of the meeting.
ASTRO does not accept check payments for online registrations. For questions, please contact the Head and Neck Registration Center