For registration questions, contact the Head and Neck Registration Center at 1-800-541-6058 or 571-549-4534 or via email at email@example.com.
Registration for the 2022 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium will open early October.
Early-Bird Rate: early October – December 15, 2021*
Advance Rate: December 16, 2021 – February 5, 2022*
Standard Rate: After February 5, 2022
*Rate changes will take effect on the cutoff date at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time. Please note that all categories and fees are subject to change.
Full Meeting Registration includes the following:
- Access to all educational sessions.
- Access to the Exhibit Hall.
- All meeting materials.
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks served in the Exhibit Hall
- Poster viewing session and reception
Please note, the recorded sessions post-meeting are NOT included in your registration fee. If you would like view the recorded sessions after the meeting concludes please view the Add-on Options for the cost to add the Head and Neck onDemand to your registration.
Registration rates will be posted by the end of June. If you have questions in the meantime, please contact ASTRO Meetings Department.
This optional add-on package will allow you to extend your learning beyond the 2022 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium. All add-ons are available after the 2022 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium concludes.
Head and Neck onDemand product - $75
The 2022 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium is available to purchase onDemand at a special discounted attendee rate of $75. This add-on will provide continued access to content for three years with pdfs of the slides and downloadable mp3s of each lecture. CME is also available for any lectures you missed during the live interactive virtual event. The Head and Neck onDemand Virtual Product will be available through ASTRO Academy.
- Cancellation of registration on or before February 2, 2022, INCLUDES canceling access to the full meeting and/or onDemand Virtual Product.
- If you cancel after February 2, 2022 and DO NOT receive a refund, you can still have access to the onDemand Virtual Product if you purchased it during registration.
- Registration fees are not transferable.
Registration fee refunds will be given only if written notification is received on or before February 2, 2022.
- Registration fee refunds are subject to a $100 processing fee.
- Full refunds for the onDemand Virtual Product will be given only if written notification is received on or before February 2, 2022.
- No refunds for the registration fee and/or the onDemand Virtual Product will be given for requests received after February 2, 2022.
- Registration refunds will be processed 30 days after the conclusion of the meeting.
ASTRO does not accept check payments for online registrations. For questions, please contact the Head and Neck Registration Center.