Access resources to help you plan an educational and productive Annual Meeting. This page will provide you with access to the fully integrated Conference Planner, MyASTROApp – the official meeting app – and abstracts, as they become available.
ASTRO Annual Meeting programming offers many education and scientific sessions as well as networking opportunities to choose from. To help you navigate the meeting, we curated a list of sessions and meeting highlights for select groups of attendees.
Plan your meeting schedule with this easy-to-use tool. Search sessions, abstracts and exhibitors to build your own schedule.
Access Conference Planner
The official meeting app, MyASTROApp, is now available for download from the iTunes and Google Play stores!
Using the app, you will be able to:
- Search sessions by day, track, session type or speaker.
- Search exhibitors by name or product/service category.
- Check out innovative products in the Product Showcase.
- Locate exhibitors on the interactive floor plan.
- Search and view full abstracts.
- View posters and listen to audio narration.
- Access “My Schedule,” your personal Annual Meeting schedule.
- Complete the evaluation for continuing education credits.
- Complete Live SA-CME evaluations.
- View presenter slides, as provided by the presenter.
- Take notes as you listen to presentations.
- View faculty and presenter photos and bios, if included by the presenter.
- Connect with colleagues with the app’s Networking feature.
- Explore ASTRO’s Mentor Match program.
- Use live tracking for the shuttle buses.
- View meeting information.
- View the ASTRO Health and Safety Measures.