- Refunds will be given only if written notification is received on or before September 15, 2022.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after September 15, 2022.
- Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
- No refunds will be given for registrations or ticketed events for failure to attend, late arrival or early departure from the meeting.
- All registration refunds will be processed 60 days after the conclusion of the meeting.
- Cancellation of registration includes cancellation of access to ticketed events, SA-CME and onDemand.
- Registration and ticketed event fees are not transferrable to another attendee or ASTRO meeting.
- Canceling your registration does not automatically cancel your hotel reservation. To cancel your hotel reservation, please contact housing.
Ticketed Event Policy
- Ticketed event holders are required to check in at the beginning of their session. If you have not checked in within the first five minutes of the start of your session, your ticket will be canceled and your seat may be resold. Refunds will not be issued to ticket holders who fail to check in within the first five minutes of their session.
- Please contact ASTRO at meetings department if you have any special dietary requirements, e.g., vegan, gluten-free, etc. and are registered for a breakfast or lunch ticketed event.
ASTRO does not accept check payments for online registrations. If you would like to pay your registration by check, please contact the ASTRO Registration Center.
In most cases, citizens of foreign countries will need a visa to enter the United States. It may take up to three months to obtain a visa. For additional information, please visit the U.S. State Department website. To receive your visa letter, you must be registered and paid in full before you can download your letter. To inquire about letters of invitation, please contact registration.
For registration policy questions, contact the ASTRO Registration Center:
1-800-541-6058 or 571-549-4534