Exhibitor registration will open in mid-August.
All booth personnel who will be staffing your exhibit booth during show hours must be registered.
View the Exhibit Booth Personnel Registration Policies and Procedures.
|Exhibitor Registration Hours
|Thursday, October 20
||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Friday, October 21
||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Saturday, October 22
||7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Sunday, October 23
||6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Monday, October 24
||7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Tuesday, October 25
||7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Exhibitor Badge Credentials
- “Exhibitor Booth Personnel” are defined as full-time permanent employees of the “contracted” Exhibitor engaged in the actual display operation, demonstration or promotion of the “contracted” Exhibitor’s product or services within the Exhibitor’s booth. Exhibitor Booth Personnel shall wear official “Exhibitor” identification (hereinafter referred to as “Exhibitor Badge”) furnished by ASTRO at all times while they are in the Exhibit Hall and at the Event. All other Exhibitor “temporary employees” and/or designated representatives (“designated representatives” to include but not limited to agents, members, certain Official Contractors, EAC contractor personnel, Officers, and/or Board of Directors) must register as Event attendees or as otherwise determined by ASTRO, unless other arrangements have been made with and approved in advance in writing by ASTRO.
- All Exhibits must have properly badged Exhibitor Booth Personnel present in the Exhibit Booth during the official Exhibit Hall hours from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 23, 2022, Monday, October 24, 2022, and Tuesday, October 25, 2022.
- ASTRO reserves the right to restrict or limit the number of Exhibitor Badges issued and to determine if any “fees” are to be charged.
- Exhibitor Badges are not transferable. ASTRO reserves the right to confiscate any badge if it does not match the identification of the person with the badge or is not a valid ASTRO Event badge.
- Each Exhibitor, whose exhibit space is paid in full, shall receive four (4) complimentary Exhibitor Badges for every 10 foot by 10 foot of purchased booth space. Additional Exhibitor Badges are available for purchase. Exhibitor Badges will not be issued until all financial obligations have been met.
- Exhibitors may attend educational sessions (excluding ticketed events that require separate registration) on a space-available basis and use the standing areas around the perimeter of session rooms in instances where there is limited seating capacity. Please note that Exhibitor registration does not include continuing medical education credits for sessions attended or the registration materials. If an exhibitor would like to receive continuing medical education credits and the registration materials, they must register as an In-Person Full Conference attendee.
New this year, Exhibitor registration will include complimentary access to the real-time, live streaming of ASTRO Educational and Scientific Sessions. There will be no continuing medical credits offered with this complimentary access. If an exhibitor would like to receive continuing medical education credits, they will need to purchase the In-person Full Conference Experience registration package.
Each Exhibitor, whose exhibit space is paid in full, shall receive four complimentary Exhibitor Badges for every 10 foot by 10 foot of purchased booth space. Additional Exhibitor Badges are available for purchase at the below rates. No refunds will be issued for purchased Exhibitor Badges. Exhibitor Badges will not be issued until all financial obligations have been met.
- Until September 15, 2022: $200 per badge
- After September 15, 2022: $250 per badge
Each Exhibitor must designate a person to act as the badge contact for the Exhibitor’s company, hereinafter referred to as “Badge Contact.” The Badge Contact is responsible for registering Exhibitor’s Booth Personnel and is the only person authorized to make changes or substitutions to the Exhibitor’s Badges.
There is no fee to cancel or replace names to a registration within the Exhibitor’s complimentary registration allotment.
For registrations that are over the Exhibitor’s allotment, no refunds will be issued for Exhibitor’s over allotment registrations.
Exhibitor Badge changes may be made online or by submitting changes in writing to the ASTRO Registration Center via fax at 703-574-8332 or email at email@example.com.
Badge Mailing/Pickup Options
Exhibitor Badges will not be mailed and will only be available for pickup on site at Exhibitor Registration. During the registration process the Badge Contact may select to have each registered booth personnel pick up their own badge or the Badge Contact may pick up all badges by appointment if consent requirements have been met.*
The Badge Contact is the only staff person authorized to pick up another person's badge for the exhibiting company. ALL badge changes or substitutions must be made by the Badge Contact.
*IMPORTANT! The Badge Contact will only be able to pick up badges for those exhibitor booth personnel who have provided consent to ASTRO’s COVID-19 Health and Safety Policy. Badges will only be issued once each registered booth personnel have provided their individual consent. Once registered, Exhibitor booth personnel will be sent an email with instructions on how to provide their consent or they may do so on site at Exhibitor Registration.
Please note that all registered booth personnel must provide Vaccine and Compliance attestation and agree to ASTRO’s COVID-19 Waiver and Assumption of Risk. Once the Badge Contact registers individuals within the Exhibitor’s badge allotment, an email will be sent out weekly to registered individual(s) providing them with a link to provide their attestation and consent. Emails will continue to go out weekly leading up to the meeting until such time an individual provides their attestation and consent. The Badge Contact will be able to pull a registration list to see who has/has not provided their attestation and consent. Further, the Badge Contact may also send out the COVID-19 Health and Safety email from the exhibitor registration dashboard. If any individual does not provide their attestation and consent in advance, they may do so on site. If the Badge Contact opts to pick up badges for all of their booth personnel, they will only be able to pick up those badges where the individual has provided the required attestation and consent.
Additionally, if the Badge Contact opts to pick up badges for their company’s exhibitor booth personnel, the Badge Contact or an authorized representative of the Exhibitor will be required to attest that all exhibitor booth personnel in attendance are in compliance with the vaccination or testing requirements for the meeting. Exhibitor will be required to complete the COVID-19 Health and Safety form prior to the Badge Contact being able to pick up badges for their company’s booth personnel. Please note that the Badge Contact will only be able to pick up badges for registered booth personnel who have provided their Vaccine and Compliance attestation and agreed to ASTRO’s COVID-19 Waiver and Assumption of Risk.
Exhibit Hall Passes
Each Exhibitor receives five complimentary Exhibit Hall passes that may be provided to preferred guests or health care professionals who are not full-time employees of the Exhibitor’s company. This pass entitles the holder to complimentary admission to the ASTRO Exhibit Hall during show hours from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 23, 2022, Monday, October 24, 2022, and Tuesday, October 25, 2022. This pass only allows access to the Exhibit Hall during show hours only.
Please note that once all Exhibit Hall passes have been redeemed, Exhibitor’s guests will be charged the following Exhibit Hall Only registration fees:
- Member (All Categories): $250
- Nonmember (All Categories): $500
Amendment and Addition to Exhibitor Registration Rules
Any matters not specifically covered by the Exhibitor Registration Rules, 2022 Annual Meeting Exhibitor Rules, Regulations and Policies, or the Attendee Policies, hereinafter referred to collectively as the “Exhibitor Rules,” shall be subject solely to the decision of ASTRO. ASTRO may, at any time, amend or add further rules and regulations to these existing Exhibitor Rules, and all amendments and/or additions made shall be binding on all Exhibitors equally along with the foregoing Exhibitor Rules.