Reserve A Booth
After the past year, connecting with our members and industry partners is more important than ever. ASTRO is committed to organizing a safe and successful meeting that you have come to value and depend on.
As an Exhibitor at the 2022 ASTRO Annual Meeting, you will connect with more qualified decision makers in three days than you could all year. It is an opportunity to have immediate interaction with radiation oncologists, medical physicists, medical dosimetrists, administrators and other health care professionals shaping the world of radiation oncology and establish and deepen those relationships. It also gives you an opportunity to interact with other vendors who also might be your potential customers. View the 2021 Annual Meeting registration analysis.
View the 2022 floor plan.
Prior to booth selection, all first-time exhibitors must submit a two-page application along with a short company description for approval by ASTRO. Download the Application and Contract for Exhibit Space and be sure to provide your top three booth preferences. Send completed applications in, and if approved, you will be sent notification of your booth assignment.
For questions, contact John Barrett.
||$36 per square foot
||$38 per square foot
|Additional $500 per corner
|Additional $2,000 per island
|$21.50 per square foot
Minimum booth size is a 10 foot by 10 foot booth.
- Complimentary listing on the ASTRO website for six months.
- Complimentary listing in MyASTROApp — the official Annual Meeting app — ASTROnews Annual Meeting Guide, the Conference Planner and the printed Exhibitor Directory when submitted by the deadline.
- Complimentary postshow attendee list.
Please note that exhibitors will be required to sign a licensing agreement prior to obtaining the list and other eligibility requirements apply. Registrants have the option to decline to have their name provided on this list.)
- Four complimentary exhibitor booth personnel registrations for each 100 square feet of exhibit space. Additional exhibitor registrations available for purchase.
- Five complimentary Exhibit Hall passes for preferred customers.
- Access to the educational programs on a space-available basis. Please note, exhibitors are not eligible to receive continuing medical education credits.
Take advantage of private meeting space in the Exhibit Hall for your company. Exhibitors who purchase an Expo Suite will have access to their assigned Expo Suite space during show hours on Sunday, October 23 – Tuesday, October 25, 2022.
Expo Suites consist of only bare space. Exhibitor will need to work with the ASTRO General Service Contractor to provide walls, carpeting, electrical and any other materials and furniture required.
For more information on Expo Suites, please contact the ASTRO Exhibit Sales team at 703-631-6200.
Please review the 2022 Exhibitor Rules, Regulations and Policies.
Questions about Exhibiting?
Please contact our Exhibit Sales Team at SPARGO Inc.
Maximize your company’s visibility by earning priority points through continued participation as an exhibitor. Learn how to earn more points with our additional earning opportunities.