The following security tips are offered:
- Always remove your badge once you leave the facility.
- Never leave small electronic equipment such as laptop computers, cell phones, personal handheld electronic devices unattended in your booth, ESPECIALLY OVERNIGHT. This rule should also apply to personal items such as briefcases, purses, etc.
- Shipping cartons should not identify contents. Use coded labels.
- Do not ship computers and other electronic equipment in the manufacturer’s carton.
- Consolidate shipments of several boxes into one large crate or carton if possible.
- Empty cartons and crates are not stored in a “secure” area. Do not leave valuables in them.
- For those exhibits featuring theft-prone products, some thought should be given to displaying a replica or bringing extras.
- Cover your products before and after show hours.
- Use velcro or grommets to secure the fabric over the products.
- Mark all crates and cartons with your company’s name and address.
- At the close of the show and after your materials are packed, exhibitors are responsible for shipping all materials home.
- Report any loss or damaged cartons to ASTRO Show Management.
ASTRO, SPARGO, Inc., Global Experience Specialists (GES), The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess and all organizations and individuals who are employed by or associated with 2021 Multidisciplinary Thoracic Cancers Symposium will not be responsible for injury that may occur to an exhibitor, his/her employees or any agents or for the safety of an exhibit or other property against theft, fire, accident or any other destructive cause. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain and maintain such adequate insurance at the exhibitor’s sole expense. For more information on exhibitor insurance, please refer to the 2021 Multidisciplinary Thoracic Cancers Symposium Exhibitor Rules, Regulations and Policies.