For registration questions, contact the Thoracic Registration Center at 1-800-541-6058 or 571-549-4534 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for the 2021 Multidisciplinary Thoracic Cancers Symposium will open mid-July. Check back then to register!
Early-Bird Rate: mid-July – September 22*
Advance Rate: September 23 – November 10*
Standard Rate: After November 10
*Rate changes will take effect on the cutoff date at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time. Please note that all categories and fees are subject to change.
Full Meeting Registration includes the following:
- Access to all educational sessions.
- Access to the Exhibit Hall.
- All meeting materials.
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks served in the Exhibit Hall
- Poster viewing session and reception
Please note, the recorded sessions post-meeting are NOT included in your registration fee. If you would like view the recorded sessions after the meeting concludes please view the Add-on Options for the cost to add the Thoracic onDemand to your registration.
||Early-bird: Until September 22
||Advance: September 23 - November 10
||Standard: After November 10
|Member (Must be a member of one of the co-sponsoring organizations)
|Emeritus Member (Must be an Emeritus or Senior member of one of the co-sponsoring organizations)
|Member-in-Training (Members of one of the co-sponsoring organizations who are residents in an accredited oncology program)
|Postdoctoral Fellow Member (Non-faculty PhDs engaged in mentored research in radiation oncology who are members of one of the co-sponsoring organizations)
|Student/Grad Student Member (Full-time medical students and graduate students enrolled in a doctoral program who are members of one of the co-sponsoring organizations)
|Allied Health Care Professional Member (Defined as Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Dosimetrist Radiation Therapist, Radiation Technician, Technologist, Physician Assistant. Must be a member of one of the co-sponsoring organizations)
|Resident/Fellow/Postdoctoral Fellow Nonmember (Nonmember residents, fellows and postdoctoral fellows who are pursuing radiation oncology or another medical discipline)
|Student/Grad Student Nonmember (This rate is only available online. Nonmember students and graduate students who are in a full-time premedical or medical-related educational program)
|Allied Health Care Professional Nonmember (Defined as Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Dosimetrist Radiation Therapist, Radiation Technician, Technologist, Physician Assistant)
|Patient Advocate Nonmember (Representatives of not-for-profit, tax-exempt organizations dedicated to cancer patient advocacy, survivorship or cancer research)
|Guest (Guest that is accompanying a full registrant of the meeting)
Hover mouse over registration categories to view category descriptions.
Learn more about ASTRO membership.
These optional add-on packages will allow you to extend your learning beyond the 2021 Multidisciplinary Thoracic Cancers Symposium. All add-ons are available after the 2021 Multidisciplinary Thoracic Cancers Symposium concludes.
Thoracic onDemand product - $75
The 2021 Multidisciplinary Thoracic Cancers Symposium is available to purchase onDemand at a special discounted attendee rate of $75. This add-on will provide continued access to content for three years with pdfs of the slides and downloadable mp3s of each lecture. CME is also available for any lectures you missed during the live interactive virtual event. The Thoracic onDemand Virtual Product will be available through ASTRO Academy.
- Cancellation of registration on or before November 10, 2021, INCLUDES canceling access to the full meeting, the NSCLC Webinar and/or onDemand Virtual Product.
- If you cancel after November 10, 2021 and DO NOT receive a refund, you can still have access to the NSCLC Webinar and/or onDemand Virtual Product if you purchased those items during registration.
- Registration fees are not transferable.
ASTRO does not accept check payments for online registrations. For questions, please contact the Thoracic Registration Center.
Registration fee refunds will be given only if written notification is received on or before November 10, 2021
- Registration fee refunds are subject to a $100 processing fee.
- Full refunds for the NSCLC Webinar and/or the onDemand Virtual Product will be given only if written notification is received on or before November 10, 2021.
- No refunds for the registration fee, NSCLC Webinar and/or the onDemand Virtual Product will be given for requests received after November 10, 2021.
- Registration refunds will be processed 30 days after the conclusion of the meeting.