Digital XP FAQs
Have questions about Digital XP? View the list of frequently asked questions.
Enjoy the 2021 ASTRO Annual Meeting virtually with ASTRO Digital XP.
All live sessions will be recorded and will be accessible on the platform until November 30, 2021.
Digital XP content includes:
- Digital XP Live - Live interactive sessions
- Digital XP SimuLive - Prerecorded sessions with Live Q&A
- Digital XP onDemand - Prerecorded original content as well as recorded sessions from live meeting
Meeting Highlights will include:
- Nearly 50 hours of carefully curated content to compliment the ASTRO Annual Meeting with 30 hours of original content included.
- Keynote Speaker Fei-Fei Li, PhD, on pioneering work in computer vision and AI.
- Presidential Symposium onDemand.
- Additional science sessions including: Cancer Breakthrough Sessions, Science Highlights and virtual Poster Q&A.
- More Storytelling sessions.
- Extended ARRO Programming
- Beginning October 8, access the Digital XP agenda, build your profile and network with others. Content will be available October 23-28 and attendees will have access until November 30, 2021.
- Complete your profile and connect with in-person and virtual attendees!
- In the Digital XP platform, you will have the ability to search for your colleagues and request and schedule video calls with individuals or small groups.
- Build your own schedule and link to your calendar.
- Ticketed Events: Grant Writing Workshop, eContouring sessions and two additional SA-CME sessions
- Leaderboard games with prizes.
How to Access
- Information on how to access the Digital XP platform will be emailed closer to the meeting. The platform will open October 8 for attendees and close November 30, 2021.