Be Part of the 2021 ASTRO Annual Meeting virtually with ASTRO Digital XP.
Digital XP is an online companion to the Annual Meeting. Content has been carefully curated, including extended programming and streaming of key sessions like the PRO Program, Presidential Symposium, Keynotes, Clinical Trials, Plenary and Cancer Breakthroughs. There will also be a live Poster Q&A each day.
How to Access
Registrants now have access to the Digital XP platform! You can build your schedule or just check out the features available by clicking the button below. Attendees will log in using their ASTRO credentials and have access to the Digital XP content until November 30, 2021.
Digital XP content includes:
- Digital XP Live - Live interactive sessions
- Digital XP SimuLive - Prerecorded sessions with Live Q&A
- Digital XP onDemand - Prerecorded original content as well as recorded sessions from live meeting
- Live Streamed - Select general sessions, including Plenary, Clinical Trails, Presidential Symposium and Keynotes from the in-person meeting in Chicago will be live streamed to Digital XP
Meeting Highlights will include:
- Over 50 hours of carefully curated content to compliment the ASTRO Annual Meeting with 30 hours of original content included.
- Three Keynote Speakers, including Fei-Fei Li, PhD, on pioneering work in computer vision and AI.
- Live Streaming from Chicago of the Presidential Symposium, Keynotes, Clinical Trials, Plenary Session and Cancer Breakthroughs.
- The PRO Program will be live streamed and can be added to your Digital XP registration.
- Additional Educataion and Panel Sessions, Science Highlights, Storytelling and virtual Poster Q&A.
- Extended ARRO Programming.
- Live sessions will be record and made available with all the content to view until November 30, 2021.
- Access the Digital XP agenda, build your profile and network with others.
- Content will be released October 23-28 and attendees will have access to the content until November 30, 2021. AMA Category 1 CreditsTM are available for participation by completing the evaluation by November 30, 2021.
- Complete your profile and connect with in-person and virtual attendees!
- In the Digital XP platform, you will have the ability to search for your colleagues and request and schedule video calls with individuals or small groups.
- Build your own schedule and link to your calendar.
- Ticketed Events: Grant Writing Workshop, eContouring sessions and two additional SA-CME sessions and the PRO Program.
- Leaderboard games with prizes.
Digital XP Session Schedule
- Sessions for Digital XP can be found on the Annual Meeting Conference Planner. Select schedule and filter by session type. Be sure to select all the Digital XP session types.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org