Learn about Registration Products
Looking to get the most out of the Annual Meeting but not sure which registration to choose? Below we break down the three major types of registration products.
This in-person registration includes attendance at the Annual Meeting October 24-27, 2021, in Chicago.
Full registration includes:
- 55.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ *
- 35.25 CAMPEP credits and 30.75 MDCB credits available to in-person attendees
- Access to all sessions at the in-person Annual Meeting in Chicago
- Access to the Exhibit Hall
- Access to content on Digital XP
- Ability to add in-person and Digital XP ticketed events
This registration includes access to content on the Digital platform from October 23 – November 30, 2021. (Access to the platform opens October 8 to allow time to familiarize yourself with the platform.)
Digital XP includes:
- 34.75 AMA PRA Category Credits 1™ *
- 50 hours of curated content from the in-person meeting in Chicago including more than 30 hours of content exclusive to Digital XP
- Ability to add Digital XP ticketed events
- Access to networking options with Digital XP and in-person attendees
- Sessions will be held Live, SimuLive and onDemand
Previously called virtual meeting. Attendees who purchase the onDemand product will have access to sessions approximately 24 hours after the live session. In-person attendees can purchase the onDemand product at a discount prior to the meeting.
- Over 170 hours AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ Available during the first year
- Downloadable mp3s and pdfs of presentations for 3 years
- Sessions from both the live in-person program, as well as the Digital XP program (as permitted by faculty)
If you are not registered for the in-person meeting or Digital XP program, the onDemand product will be available for purchase in October.
* Credit values are subject to change