Exhibitor Booth Personnel Registration Policies and Procedures
The American Society for Radiation Oncology, hereinafter referred to as “ASTRO,” has established the following Exhibitor Booth Personnel Registration Policies and Procedures,
hereinafter referred to as “Exhibitor Registration Rules,” for the 2021 ASTRO Annual Meeting, hereinafter referred to as “Event.” “ASTRO Show Management” as used herein, shall refer to all officers, employees and contractors acting with authority from ASTRO. It is the responsibility of the official exhibitor representative as indicated on the Application and Contract for Exhibit Space, hereinafter referred to as “Exhibitor Representative,” to ensure that all booth personnel and contractors working on behalf of the Exhibitor abide by the forgoing Exhibitor Registration Rules as well as regulations, requirements and specifications provided in the 2021 Annual Meeting Exhibitor Rules, Regulations and Policies
, Exhibitor Prospectus
and Exhibitor Resource Center
and any amendments and additional rules that may be put forth into effect by ASTRO. Further, Exhibitor booth personnel and contractors working on behalf of the Exhibitor are also subject to all policies applicable to attendees and exhibitors of the ASTRO Annual Meeting, available online on the ASTRO website at ASTRO’s Attendee Policies
, ASTRO’s Health and Safety Protocols and Measures
, Exhibitor Booth Health and Safety Guidelines
Exhibitor Badge Credentials
- Exhibitor Booth Personnel are defined as full-time permanent employees of the “contracted” Exhibitor engaged in the actual display operation, demonstration, or promotion of the “contracted” Exhibitor’s product or services within the Exhibitor’s booth. Exhibitor Booth Personnel shall wear official “Exhibitor” identification furnished by ASTRO at all times while they are in the Exhibit Hall and at the Event. All other Exhibitor “temporary employees” and/or designated representatives (“designated representatives” to include but not limited to agents, members, certain Official Contractors, EAC contractor personnel, Officers, and/or Board of Directors) must register as Event attendees or as otherwise determined by ASTRO, unless other arrangements have been made with and approved in advance in writing by the ASTRO.
- All Exhibits must have properly badged Exhibitor Booth Personnel present in the Exhibit Booth during the official Exhibit Hall hours from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 24, 2021, Monday, October 25, 2021 and Tuesday, October 26, 2021.
- ASTRO reserves the right to restrict or limit the number of Exhibitor Booth Personnel credentials issued and to determine if any “fees” are to be charged.
- Exhibitor badges are not transferable. ASTRO reserves the right to confiscate any badge if it does not match the identification of the person with the badge or is not a valid ASTRO Event badge.
- Each Exhibitor, whose exhibit space is paid in full, shall receive four (4) complimentary exhibit booth personnel badges for every 10 foot by 10 foot of purchased booth space. Additional booth personnel badges are available for purchase. Exhibitor badges will not be issued until all financial obligations have been met.
- Due to reduced seating capacities in session rooms as a result of social distancing, exhibitors may attend educational sessions (excluding ticketed events that require separate registration) on a space-available basis and use the standing areas around the perimeter of session rooms in instances where there is limited seating capacity. Please note that Exhibitor registration does not include continuing medical education credits for sessions attended or the registration materials. If an exhibitor would like to receive continuing medical education credits and the registration materials, they must register as a Full Conference attendee.
- New this year, Exhibitor registration will include complimentary access to ASTRO Digital XP that will be available online. There will be no continuing medical credits offered with this complimentary Digital XP access. If an exhibitor would like to receive continuing medical education credits for Digital XP sessions attended, they must pay the Digital XP registration fee.
Each Exhibitor, whose exhibit space is paid in full, shall receive four complimentary Exhibitor Badges for every 10 foot by 10 foot of purchased booth space. Additional Exhibitor Badges are available for purchase at the below rates. No refunds will be issued for purchased Exhibitor Badges. Exhibitor badges will not be issued until all financial obligations have been met.
Until September 30, 2021: $200 per badge
After September 30, 2021: $250 per badge
Each Exhibitor must designate a person to act as the badge contact for the Exhibitor’s company, hereinafter referred to as “Badge Contact.” The Badge Contact is responsible for registering Exhibitor’s Booth Personnel and the only person authorized to make changes or substitutions to the Exhibitor’s badges.
There is no fee to cancel or replace names to a registration within the Exhibitor’s complimentary registration allotment.
For registrations that are over the Exhibitor’s allotment, no refunds will be issued for Exhibitor’s over allotment registrations.
Exhibitor Badge changes may be made online or by submitting changes in writing to the ASTRO Registration Center via fax at 703-574-8332 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Badge Mailing/Pickup Options
Exhibitor badges will not be mailed and will only be available for pickup on-site at Exhibitor Registration. During the registration process the Badge Contact may select to have each registered booth personnel pick up their own badge or the Badge Contact may pick up all badges by appointment if consent requirements have been met*.
The Badge Contact is the only staff person authorized to pick up another person's badge for the exhibiting company. ALL badge changes or substitutions must be made by the Badge Contact.
*IMPORTANT! The Badge Contact will only be able to pick up badges for those exhibitor booth personnel who have agreed to ASTRO’s COVID-19 Assumption of Risk, Waiver and Compliance Commitment. Badges will only be issued once each registered booth personnel have provided their individual consent. Once registered, Exhibitor booth personnel will be sent an email with instructions on how to provide their consent or they may do so on-site at Exhibitor Registration.
Please note that all registered booth personnel must each agree to ASTRO’s COVID-19 Assumption of Risk, Waiver and Compliance and Personal Accountability Commitments
. Once the Badge Contact registers individuals within the Exhibitor’s badge allotment, an email will be sent out weekly to registered individual(s) providing them with a link to provide their consent. Emails will continue to go out weekly leading up to the meeting until such time an individual provides their consent. The Badge Contact will be able to pull a registration list to see who has/has not provided their consent. Further, the Badge Contact may also send out the COVID-19 waiver email from the exhibitor registration dashboard. If any individual does not provide their consent in advance, they may do so on-site. If the Badge Contact opts to pick up badges for all of their booth personnel, they will only be able to pick up those badges where the individual has provided the required consent.
Additionally, if the Badge Contact opts to pick up badges for their company’s exhibitor booth personnel, the Badge Contact or an authorized representative of the Exhibitor will be required to attest that all exhibitor booth personnel in attendance are in compliance with the vaccination or testing requirements for the meeting. Exhibitor will be required to complete an attestation form prior to the Badge Contact being able to pick up badges for their company’s booth personnel. Please note that the Badge Contact will only be able to pick up badges for registered booth personnel who have provided consent to ASTRO’s COVID-19 Assumption of Risk, Waiver and Compliance and Personal Accountability Commitments
(see preceding paragraph above)..
Exhibit Hall Passes
Each Exhibitor receives five complimentary Exhibit Hall passes that may be provided to preferred guests or health care professionals who are not full-time employees of the Exhibitor’s company. This pass entitles the holder to complimentary admission to the ASTRO Exhibit Hall during show hours from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 24, 2021, Monday, October 25, 202, and Tuesday, October 26, 2021. This pass only allows access to the Exhibit Hall during show hours. Please note that once all Exhibit Hall passes have been redeemed, Exhibitor’s guests shall be charged the following Exhibit Hall Only registration fees:
Member (All Categories): $250
Nonmember (All Categories): $500
Registering on Behalf of Someone Else
As the Badge Contact, you acknowledge that you are registering individuals other than yourself and represent that you are authorized to complete their registration and agree to the terms, specifications and/or requirements in these (1) Exhibitor Booth Personnel Registration Policies and Procedures; (2) the 2021 Annual Meeting Exhibitor Rules, Regulations and Policies
; (3) the Exhibitor Prospectus;
(4) Exhibitor Resource Center;
(5) Attendee Policies;
(6) COVID-19 Assumption of Risk, Waiver and Compliance Commitment;
(7) ASTRO's Health and Safety Protocols and Measures;
(8) Exhibitor Booth Health and Safety Guidelines
(collectively hereinafter referred to as “ASTRO Annual Meeting Policies”), on behalf of each person you register, and that the information you provide is accurate. In advance of registering any Exhibitor’s booth personnel for the ASTRO Annual Meeting, the Badge Contact agrees to inform and provide Exhibitor’s booth personnel with the ASTRO Annual Meeting Policies and to obtain their written agreement to the terms of this Contract. Further, Exhibitor’s booth personnel will also be required to agree to the ASTRO Annual Meeting Policies in advance of the meeting or when they arrive on-site at the meeting in order to pick up their badge credentials. Failure by an Exhibitor’s booth personnel to provide consent to the ASTRO Annual Meeting Policies will prevent that participant from being issued their badge credentials and attending the meeting, and there will be no refund of that booth personnel’s registration fee, if any. Further, Exhibitor and Badge Contact will be solely liable for any damages that result from any information you provide, including the use of any Exhibitor’s booth personnel contact information. The Badge Contact and Exhibitor agree to indemnify and hold harmless ASTRO, its officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates from all liability, damages, judgments, and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) for any claims brought by or on behalf of any Exhibitor’s booth personnel or other third party arising from your conduct, misconduct, or negligence in completing this registration on another’s behalf. In the event of any change to the Annual Meeting Policies, the most up-to-date version, available online at www.astro.org/policies
, will be controlling.
Amendment and Addition to Exhibitor Registration Rules
Any matters not specifically covered by the Exhibitor Registration Rules or the 2021 Annual Meeting Exhibitor Rules, Regulations and Policies, hereinafter referred to collectively as the “Exhibitor Rules,” shall be subject solely to the decision of ASTRO. ASTRO may, at any time, amend or add further rules and regulations to these existing Exhibitor Rules, and all amendments and/or additions made shall be binding on all Exhibitors equally along with the foregoing Exhibitor Rules.