Reserve A Booth
With more than 60 years of success, the ASTRO Annual Meeting brings together thousands of highly qualified professionals in the cancer treatment field. These attendees are your potential customers and will be walking the Exhibit Hall floor looking for the latest technology to incorporate into their practice.
View the meeting analysis from the 2020 ASTRO Annual Meeting.
Take part in the 2021 ASTRO Annual Meeting and showcase your products and solutions to radiation oncologists, medical physicists, medical dosimetrists, administrators and other health care professionals shaping the world of radiation oncology.
View the 2021 floor plan.
Prior to booth selection, all first time-exhibitors must submit a two-page application along with a short company description for approval by ASTRO. Download the Application and Contract for Exhibit Space and be sure to provide your top (3) booth preferences. Completed applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If approved, you will be sent notification of your booth assignment.
For questions, contact John Barrett at email@example.com.
||$36 per square foot
||$38 per square foot
|Additional $500 per corner
|Additional $2,000 per island
|$21.50 per square foot
Minimum booth size is a 10 foot by 10 foot booth.
- Complimentary listing on the ASTRO website for six months.
- Complimentary listing in MyASTROApp — the official Annual Meeting app — ASTROnews Annual Meeting Guide, the Conference Planner and the printed Exhibitor Directory when submitted by the deadline.
- Complimentary postshow attendee list.
Please note that exhibitors will be required to sign a licensing agreement prior to obtaining the list and other eligibility requirements apply.
- Four complimentary exhibitor booth personnel registrations for each 100 square feet of exhibit space. Additional exhibitor registrations available for purchase.
- Access to the educational programs on a space-available basis. Please note, exhibitors are not eligible to receive continuing medical education credits.
Take advantage of private meeting space in the Exhibit Hall for your company. Exhibitors who purchase an Expo Suite will have access to their assigned Expo Suite space during show hours on Sunday, October 24 – Tuesday, October 26, 2021.
For more information on Expo Suites, please contact the ASTRO Exhibit Sales team at 703-631-6200.
Please review the 2021 Exhibitor Rules, Regulations and Policies.
Questions about Exhibiting?
Please contact our Exhibit Sales Team at SPARGO Inc.