These sessions are designed to provide crucial contouring education and experience. Attendees will have an opportunity to learn about and practice issues such as target delineation, quality assurance and accuracy. Each attendee receives access to the online cases for practice and reference as well as the ability to compare their contours with those of the expert faculty.
The homework for the 2020 Annual Meeting eContouring Program Sessions Can be accessed below as well as from case access email you received.
Please use the steps below to complete assigned case contours:
- Go to the case link above for the session(s) you registered. Be sure to log in using the dedicated case access links above.
- Enter your ASTRO.org user id and password if you are not already logged into astro.org. If you have forgotten, please reset your password by clicking on the Forgot Password link.
- You now have access to all of the cases for this session. If you are not automatically routed to the cases page, please click CASES in the top menu.
- The homework, vignette (resource files) and Training guide are listed out for each case.
- You will have access to the cases until October 28, 2021.
In addition to receiving CME credits, participants may choose to use their eContouring case(s) as the basis of a PQI project to maintain their certification.