onDemand Virtual Meeting
The 2020 ASTRO Annual Meeting onDemand meeting experience offers you the opportunity to learn and preserve vital information presented by leading experts in the treatment of cancer. With the onDemand product you will receive:
- More than 200 hours of educational content
- Ability to claim 200+ AMA PRA Category 1™ CME credits
- Downloadable MP3s of presentations
- Notetaking and bookmarking for further review
- Improved searchable content
Content Highlights include:
- The full Scientific Program that includes the Plenary, Clinical Trials, Late-breaking and Science Highlights sessions.
- Cancer Breakthroughs sessions have been expanded to four sessions with outside organizations presenting the top breakthroughs from their meetings.
- The full Education Program, including educational sessions and panels, many of which are case-based, such as the PRO Program and challenging cases sessions
- The Practical Radiation Oncology Program is specifically designed for the community practice radiation oncologist.
- Attendee - $150
- Non attendee rates:
- Member-in-Training - $250
- Member - $500
- Nonmember -$850For
Accessing Your Virtual Meetings
- Log in to your MyASTRO account at astro.org
- Under My Resources select Virtual Meetings/Products
- Select the Virtual Meeting you would like to view
- If it is the first time you have logged into your virtual meetings, it might take a few seconds
The Virtual Meeting and its materials will be available on the ASTRO website for 3 years after the conference regardless of purchase date. Once expired, participants will not have access to the Virtual Meeting or its materials. ASTRO reserves the right to remove portions of the content if requested by the author.
All CME credits for the 2020 Annual Meeting must be claimed by November 15, 2021, regardless of the purchase date.
For more information and to purchase the OnDemand Annual Meeting, visit our OnDemand Virtual Meeting product page.
Questions? Contact the ASTRO Education Department.