The 2022 Annual Refresher Course onDemand offers you the opportunity to learn and preserve vital information presented by leading experts in the treatment of cancer.
Purchase the 2022 ASTRO Refresher Course now in the ASTRO Academy.
With the onDemand product you will receive:
- Access to hours of educational content to review course materials
- Ability to claim up to 18 AMA PRA Category 1™ CME credits
- Downloadable PDFs and MP3s of the presentations
- Ability to review content for three years post-meeting
Annual Refresher Course attendees can purchase the onDemand recordings at a discounted rate.
Rate: $75 (Flat rate until 30 days after the meeting, after 30 days, the rate increases to the Non-attendee Rate)
To receive the attendee rate, please be sure to purchase using the same email address you used to register for the meeting. You can add it on at the time of registration or modify your registration if you have already registered.
Member-in-Training - $200
Member - $375
Nonmember - $500
The American Society for Radiation Oncology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ASTRO designates this live activity for a maximum of 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Accessing Your Refresher onDemand:
The onDemand product will be available approximately one week post meeting and can be accessed in the ASTRO Academy
- Log in to your account at the ASTRO Academy.
- Your login credentials are the same as your www.astro.org credentials (email address and password).
- Click the "My Activities" tab.
- Click on the 2022 Annual Refresher Course onDemand in your “Pending Activities” (once you have started viewing the sessions, you will access from your “Completed Activities” tab.
- Each session/video will be listed separate for easy access.
- To claim the CME for each session, click on the session, view the video and complete the evaluation.
- You may continue to return to the Annual Refresher onDemand to claim CME at your convenience until the course expires in March 2025.
Questions? Contact the Education Department.