Experience the 2020 Annual Refresher Course long after it's over...
|Student Resident Rate
*The special attendee rate will expire 30 days post meeting and all rates will be based on ASTRO's membership level. Log in at MyASTRO and click on Virtual Meetings under Meetings and Education to see the most current pricing for any ASTRO Virtual Meeting.
A new, improved Virtual Meeting platform offers you the opportunity to learn and preserve vital information presented by leading experts in the treatment of cancer. With the Virtual Meeting you will receive:
- Over 18 hours of educational content.
- Downloadable PDFs and MP3s of presentations.
- Notetaking and bookmarking for further review.
- Improved searchable content.
Accessing Your Virtual Meetings
- Log into your ASTRO account at astro.org
- Scroll down to the My Resources heading toward the bottom of your MyASTRO page
- Click on the link My Virtual Meetings/Products
- Select the Virtual Meeting you would like to view
- If it is the first time you have logged into your virtual meetings, it might take a few seconds
The Virtual Meeting and its materials will be available on the ASTRO website for three years after the conference regardless of purchase date. Once expired, participants will not have access to the Virtual Meeting or its materials. ASTRO reserves the right to remove portions of the content if requested by the author.
Unable to attend the meeting? The Virtual Meeting will be available for purchase 30 days prior to the meeting. ASTRO members receive a discounted rate. Log in with your ASTRO.org credentials to see current pricing and/or to purchase.
Questions? Contact the ASTRO Education Department.