ASTRO will not reimburse costs for those traveling by air, train and personal automobile to attend the 2019 Research Workshop.
FHI360 Conference Center
1825 Connecticut Ave NW
Washington, DC 20009
FHI360 Conference Center is located 6.2 miles from Reagan National Airport (DCA), 28 miles from Dulles International Airport (IAD), 37.9 miles from Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) and 3.1 miles from Union Station.
Below are driving directions from the following directions:
Please note, ASTRO does not validate parking while onsite at the meeting. Please plan accordingly for hotel parking fees and FHI360 Conference Center parking fees that may apply. Prices are subject to change.
Taxis are available at Reagan National Airport, Dulles International Airport, Baltimore-Washington International Airport and Union Station. Estimated taxi fare to the Washington Court Hotel is:
- From Reagan National Airport: $15 - $22
- From Dulles International Airport: $70 - $80
- From Baltimore-Washington International Airport: $75 - $85
- From Union Station: $7
The FHI360 Conference Center is conveniently located near the Dupont Circle Metro Station (red line).
View directions on how to get to FHI360 Conference Center from Dupont Circle Metro Station.
Contact Super Shuttle at 1-800-BLUE-VAN
- Shuttles from Reagan National Airport cost $10-$15; taxi fare is about $15.
- Shuttles from Dulles International Airport cost about $22 for 1 person, plus $10 for each additional person.
- Shuttles from Baltimore-Washington International Airport cost about $30.
Rental Car Reservations
Avis Rent-A-Car and Hertz are offering attendees special rates on car rentals during the meeting.
To reserve your Avis rental car, call 1-800-331-1600. Be sure to mention the Avis Worldwide Discount number, J657704, when making your reservation.
To reserve your Hertz rental car, call 1-800-654-2240 phone or go online. Be sure to mention the CV# 04840016, when making your reservation.