ASTRO will not reimburse costs for those traveling by air, train and personal automobile to attend the 2019 Advocacy Day events.
The Washington Court Hotel is located five miles from Reagan National Airport (DCA), 28 miles from Dulles International Airport (IAD), 33 miles from Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) and one and a half miles from Union Station.
Valet parking is available at the Washington Court Hotel at the following rates:
- $54 per night with 24-hour video surveillance (fees applicable to change)
Please note, ASTRO does not validate parking while on-site at the meeting. Please plan accordingly for hotel parking fees that may apply. Prices are subject to change.
Taxis are available at Reagan National Airport, Dulles International Airport, Baltimore-Washington International Airport and Union Station. Estimated taxi fare to the Washington Court Hotel is:
- From Reagan National Airport: $14 - $18
- From Dulles International Airport: $60 - $70
- From Baltimore-Washington International Airport: $60 - $70
- From Union Station: $7
The Washington Court Hotel is conveniently located near the Union Station (red line) metro station.
Contact Super Shuttle at 1-800-BLUE-VAN
- Shuttles from Reagan National Airport cost $10-$15; taxi fare is about $15. (It is relatively simple to take Metro from Reagan National to the Metro Center stop.)
- Shuttles from Dulles International Airport cost about $22 for one person, plus $10 for each additional person; taxi fare is about $50.
- Shuttles from Baltimore-Washington International Airport cost about $30; taxi fare is about $60.
Rental Car Reservations
Avis Rent-A-Car and Hertz are offering attendees special rates on car rentals during the meeting.
To reserve your Avis rental car, call 1-800-331-1600. Be sure to mention the Avis Worldwide Discount number, J657704, when making your reservation.
To reserve your Hertz rental car, call 1-800-654-2240 or go online. Be sure to mention the CV# 04840016, when making your reservation.