The homework for the 2019 Annual Meeting eContouring Program Sessions is now available.
- Go to the case link below for the session(s) you registered.
- Enter your ASTRO.org user id and password if you are not already logged into astro.org. If you have forgotten, please reset your password by clicking on the Forgot Password link.
- You now have access to all of the cases for this session. If you are not automatically routed to the cases page, please click CASES in the top menu.
- The homework, vignette (resource files) and Training guide are listed out for each case.
If you have any log on questions, please email eLearning@astro.org. For questions about using program or cases, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
These hands-on sessions are designed to provide crucial contouring education and experience. Attendees will have an opportunity to learn about, discuss and practice issues such as target delineation, quality assurance and accuracy. Each attendee receives access to the online cases for practice and reference as well as the ability to compare their contours with those of the expert faculty.
While it is not required, attendees are encouraged to bring their own laptops to participate in the hands on portion of the session. No ASTRO provided computers will be available on-site. You will need to register and pay an additional fee to attend these sessions. We do not allow attendees to observe the eContouring sessions.
Changes to sessions can be made until August 15, 2019. After August 15, 2019, no changes can be made to sessions online or on-site. Because of the high popularity of these sessions, registration fees are nonrefundable. Please note that events and fees are subject to change. Registrants will have access to the case materials for one year from the date of the session.
In addition to receiving CME credits, participants may choose to use their eContouring case(s) as the basis of a PQI project to maintain their certification.
After attending an eContouring session, attendees will be able to:
- Identify basic anatomy in the cases presented.
- Evaluate normal tissue dose constraints versus target dose constraints.
- Demonstrate improvement in contouring skills in the cases presented between pre- and post-activity.
- Self-assess where additional contouring skills training may be needed.
- Apply newly acquired contouring skills to his/her own practice.
Until June 27
June 27 - August 15
After August 15
|Member (all categories)
|Nonmember (all categories
Please note that you will be charged per session.
*Rates will change on the cutoff date at 11:59 p.m. U.S. Eastern time.
New For 2019
- New Head and Neck eContouring Challenging Cases Session
- eContouring for Oligometastatic SBRT
- eContouring with the Experts - GYN, a new format with additional faculty interaction
- Head and Neck and Oligometastic session attendees can earn Live SA-CME credits
Sunday, September 15, 2019
11:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
eContouring for Breast Cancer
Jennifer Bellon, MD, and Jean Wright, MD
1:15 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Challenging Cases in eContouring Head and Neck Cancer
Tabassum Kennedy, MD, Andrew Bayley, MD
4:45 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
eContouring for Oligometastatic SBRT
Kristin Redmond, MD, and Simon Lo, MD
Monday, September 16, 2019
8:00 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.
eContouring with the Experts - Gynecological Cancer
Akila Viswanathan, MD, and Christine Fisher, MD
10:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Challenging Cases in eContouring for CNS Cancer
Stephanie Weiss, MD, FASTRO and Lawrence Kleinberg, MD
4:15 pm. - 5:30 p.m.
eContouring for Gastrointestinal Cancer
Manisha Palta, MD, and Salma Jabbour, MD
These sessions are ticketed events and you must add them to your registration to be able to attend. They do sell out fast and there are a limited number of seats available. For any questions, please contact ASTRO's Education Department.