Continuing Education Credits
In order to claim CE credits, please evaluate at least one session and complete the Meeting Survey on the conference planner or in your MyASTROApp.
- 1. Log in to the Conference Planner. You should see your name next to Search bar once you log in. If it's your first time logging in, you will need to click through a few introductory steps before starting.
- 2. Navigate to SCHEDULE on the left menu.
- Click on Full Schedule and then by the first day of the meeting you attended.
- Scroll to find and select a session you attended.
- Click on the green CE Eval button, complete the questions, and click submit.
- 3. Complete this process for each session you attended.
- 4. Once you have completed every session evaluation, click on the CE Eval button again and then click on the "Manage Session Evaluations" link. You'll need to click on the overall "Submit to Complete Task" button to officially log all of the session evaluations you completed. You can still add sessions after you click this button, but remember that you will just need to submit them again by returning to this step.
- 5. Once you have completed all your session evaluations, please complete the Meeting Survey.
- 6. Once you have completed both evaluations and the meeting survey, you will need to also click the attestation link (it's also found on the CE Eval page). Once you have completed all four steps (there will be a green checkmark beside each one instead of the red x), you will then be able to print your certificate.
- 7. To receive credit, all four steps must be completed by October 18, 2019.
- 8. Your credits will be uploaded to your ASTRO MOC transcript approximately 45 days post meeting.
Questions? Contact ASTRO Education.
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ASTRO designates this live activity for a maximum of 35.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been approved for a maximum of 35.5 medical physics continuing education credits (MPCEC) by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Education Programs (CAMPEP) .
This activity has been approved for 33.5 MDCB credits by the Medical Dosimetrist Certification Board.
This activity is not approved for nursing CEUs.
The ASTRO educational program is not approved for Category A CE credits accepted by ARRT. However, the educational program of the ASRT Radiation Therapy Conference, held in conjunction with the ASTRO Annual Meeting, is approved for Category A credit accepted by ARRT.
Disclosure of Vested Interest
ASTRO is an accredited provider of continuing medical education. Since our accreditation is important to us, we plan activities that are compliant with the ACCME and the content or format of CME activities and related materials will promote improvements or quality in health care and not a specific proprietary business interest or commercial bias. Planning Committee members and speakers are required to disclose the existence of any financial or other relationship with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial product(s) or provider(s) of any commercial services discussed in an educational presentation.
Any conflicts of interest are resolved prior to participation. In addition to written disclosure, presenters will disclose any vested interest or their intention to discuss off-label use of pharmaceuticals or devices, if applicable, to the audience at the beginning of their presentation and in accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education standards and the Food and Drug Administration requirements.
In an effort to increase transparency and easy access to all disclosures, ASTRO's Faculty, Committee and Planner disclosure information will be available online for the 2019 Annual Meeting. Go to the ASTRO Annual Meeting Program web page. In addition, disclosure slides will be shown at the beginning of each session and every presenter is also required to display their disclosure. Disclosure information will not be printed in paper versions of the meeting materials.
ASTRO is committed to the free exchange of medical education. Inclusion of any presentation in this program, including presentations of off-label uses, does not imply an endorsement by ASTRO of the uses, products or techniques presented.