Reserve A Booth
Join more than 200 exhibitors at the 2018 ASTRO Annual Meeting and showcase your latest products and solutions to more than 8,000 radiation oncologists, medical physicists, medical dosimetrists, administrators and other health care professionals shaping the world of radiation oncology. Plans are underway and applications are being accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Submit your Application and Contract for Exhibit Space and secure your spot in the Innovation and Solution Showcase.
View the 2018 ASTRO Annual Meeting floor plan.
||$33 per square foot
||$35 per square foot
|Additional $500 per corner
|Additional $2,000 per island
|$20 per square foot
Minimum booth size is a 10 foot by 10 foot booth.
- Complimentary listing on the ASTRO website for six months.
- Complimentary listing in ASTROmobile, the official Annual Meeting app, ASTROnews Annual Meeting Special Edition and the printed Exhibitor Directory when submitted by the deadline.
- Icon indicating ASTRO exhibitor on the RO MarketPlace.
- Complimentary post-show attendee list (Please note that exhibitors will be required to sign a licensing agreement prior to obtaining the list and other eligibility requirements apply).
- Four complimentary exhibitor booth personnel registrations for each 100 square feet of exhibit space (Additional exhibitor registrations available for purchase).
- Access to the educational programs on a space-available basis (Exhibitors are not eligible to receive continuing medical education credits).
Take advantage of private meeting space in the Innovation and Solution Showcase for your company. Exhibitors who purchase an Expo Suite will have access to their assigned Expo Suite space during show hours on Sunday, October 21 – Tuesday, October 23.
For more information on Expo Suites, please contact the ASTRO Exhibit Sales team at 703-631-6200.
Please review the 2018 Exhibitor Rules, Regulations and Policies.
Questions about Exhibiting?
Please contact our Exhibit Sales Team at SPARGO Inc.