The Winter 2018 ASTRO Coding and Coverage Seminar will take place at the ASTRO Headquarters.
251 18th Street South
Arlington, VA 22202
Please Note - All registrations to the Winter 2018 ASTRO Coding and Coverage Seminar will include a print and electronic version of the 2019 Coding Guide ($800 value).
Those who wish to register by mail or fax are asked to contact our registration center directly to receive the registration form. Forms submitted via fax or mail are subject to a $10 processing fee. To avoid this fee, we encourage attendees to register online.
The last day to register for the meeting is November 30, 2018, or until spaces are sold out. Spaces are limited and filled on a first-come, first-served basis. No onsite or walk-in registrations will be accepted the day of the meeting. The last day to cancel with a $100 cancellation fee is November 7, 2018. Registrations received after this date will not be eligible for a refund.
Individuals who register online should receive an instant email confirmation and receipt. Those who fax or mail in their registration will receive email confirmation within three to five business days.
- Refunds will be given only if written notification is received on or before November 7, 2018.
- All refunds are subject to a $100 processing fee.
- Telephone cancellations will not be accepted. Please email cancellations to our Meetings Department.
- No refunds will be given for requests received after November 7, 2018.
- Registration fees are not transferable.
- Registration refunds will be processed 30 days after the conclusion of the meeting.
In most cases, citizens of foreign countries need a visa to enter the United States. It may take up to three months to obtain a visa. For additional information, please visit https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en.html. Attendees had to have been registered and paid in full before they could receive a visa letter of invitation.
ASTRO is committed to making the meeting accessible to all individuals. If you have a disability as identified by the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact the Meetings Department.